Redpath

Redpath Employee Reviews with Jobs

Canada11 reviews

saftey and hard work

safety was always number one. everyone involved in or at the job site was very easy to get along with and always willing to help. I most enjoyed the type of work cause it was always changing due to working in different parts of the mine.

Pros

great people to work with

Cons

n/a

Do not apply here

Worst place I’ve ever worked. HR will tell you whatever they think you want hear to get you in the door with promises of work life balance. Biggest joke ever, every weekend is mandated overtime, and don’t dare refuse or not show up. You will be disciplined. Management is completely useless and not there to support you, only looking out for themselves. The lines and machines are from the 60s when it was liptons. Quality dept is the biggest bunch of rude and lazy I have ever witnessedThe only pros to working here is the actual working staff. Great bunch of folks.

Pros

The actual workers.

Insights into Redpath

Areas for improvement
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Blackball

Good pay and goid men to work with people in the office are clueless and if they don't t like you they make excuses up like say yku missed a flight and stuff they are like akk the rest but they pay goid but think about them selfs and nit the worker

Pros

Goid pay

Cons

They blackball people

Horible place, cant get out fast enough

Nasty place to work, management are awful, mandatory overtime, with reprisals if you turn it down. American company and they like you to know it, plant manager is plainly a puppet, production supervisors are self consumed incompetents.

Communication is terrible!!!!

The communication in this place is almost.non existent. Employees just left to figure things out. Upper management is a joke. They never know what either hand is doing. Place is run by a former lab tech with no factory experience. AVOID THE HR LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!!!! He will lie and stab you in the back faster then you can blink.

Red path is a team that has a lot of experience workers great place to learn and get lots of knowledge for new and experience workers willing to learn and work safe

Projet multiples

Très bonne emploi ,sécuritaire et bonne rémunération

Pros

Repas et hebergement

Cons

Court projet

good first job in the underground enviroment

it was my first underground job and I learned a lot from the people I worked with they were fair and firm no funny business when you work show up ready do your job and all will be ok

Pros

they gave me a chance

Cons

tavel wasnt paid

good job

good place to work, clean, nice new mine, new equipment, good people, very cold northern ontario, good camp, good food, poor work to life schedule.

loved travelling through the airports, especially through Beijing.

This work schedule started at 3:30 am, the shift was a gruelling 13.5 hour days. I learned a lot about management, and to control your patience. Management was probable the best bunch of people Ive had the pleasure working with. My co-workers were some of the hardest working employee's I've dealt with. The hardest part of the job was getting used to the weather in the Gobi desert. And the most enjoyable part of the job was working within management. Spending time in Beijing and travelling through all the airports.

Pros

visiting Ulaan Batar was a great experience.

Cons

The desert was very hot in the summer, and very cold in the winter. The food was also very difficult to get used to.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Redpath?

Productive and a great company to work for

A typical day for me was to work safely and others, be productive, and when given a task, complete it. Management was very helpful for me, since working in MB. to Ont. where a few changes in safety regulations, this was heads up for me. Camp jobs are great, you really get to know your co workers. The hardest part of my job was when I wasn't able to complete my task, but the most enjoyable part was when the task was completed. I also enjoyed in helping ours to get the tasks completed.

Pros

Free room and board

Cons

Job was shortened, would of liked to work longer

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Redpath. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Redpath with

Learn about Redpath in popular locations

• Redpath