Redline Communications

Redline Communications Employee Reviews

Great place to work for people seeking challenging, global, innovative workplace and opportunity. A diverse cultural workplace with flexible work hours.
20 years old company that still feel like a startup. employee seems to have long tenure and create an interesting core set of corporate culture . frequent management changes
Redline is made up of passionate people. As a Canadian company, they do work-life balance well. People are treated fairly, and not overly micromanaged. Corporately, they make decisions very carefully and deliberately, so sometimes it feels a little slow for people who like to move really fast.
I have been there for quite a while. Generally speaking, it is a very good company, allowing flexible work style. On the other hand, it requires continuous hard-working. I learned a lot during the years, and I am very proud of what I have achieved there.
Project management is not a piece of cake specifically dealing with over-seas customers with different culture and language. learnt a lot of new things like how to operate with minimum resources in toughest situations.
Pros
environment
Cons
job security