Redhead Equipment Employee Reviews

Great opportunities
Receptionist and Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Prince Albert, SK19 May 2018
Great opportunity, lovely and friendly co workers/ staff. Everyone is willing to help or answer questions if needed when you first start out to the best of their ability.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
non busy days were long
Sales (Former Employee) –  Lloydminster12 June 2015
Spent 10 really good years there. Moving on because re location for kids. Huge changes made in lloydminster. Hopefully Lloydminster will pick up and get back to being an amazing place to work. Great colleagues and friends made.
Pros
Great company
Cons
Some staff
Poor management Culture
Parts Person (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon10 February 2015
I was hired to work at the front counter in the Parts Dept. I had 15 years experience in parts. Parts Manager decided to take an inexperience warehouse worker with no parts or customer service experience and put him at the front counter and transferred me to the warehouse where I had no experience and ended up injuring
myself. After that I was left injured and unemployed with no benefits except for EI.
Pros
Cons
Expect to have a long commute everyday.
Poor management for both tasks and employee based
Journeyman Technician (field service) (Former Employee) –  Lloydminster, SK27 October 2014
Unorganized management that would rather belittle employees than get the tasks completed. Management often used would often raise voices to get a point across instead of a proper discussion to be constructive about the situation at hand.
good people to work with
Heavy Duty Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK22 September 2013
A large diverse company. Many different divisions. A good group of people in the shop I work in.
Pros
Flexible hours if needed
Cons
hard to find information for repairing equipment
Fun place to work
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Canada9 August 2013
This was a work placement in Canada. Was offered full time work but family moved back to England.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Redhead Equipment. Our community is ready to answer.

Redhead Equipment Reviews by Location