RedeCan

RedeCan Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
Let go for no reason was forced to quit the way everything went down.if you do decide to work here just don't talk to anyone and it should be fine also don't take stuff out if the trash lmao
Pros
Lots of cannabis
Cons
Can't have any of it
It feels like I feed my kids with their blood money. No one can be trusted. Good to collect a paycheck but do not expect a career unless you’re family
I have worked at Redecan Pharm for almost two years, and have worked in multiple departments. I can say that I enjoy working at Redecan more than any other company I've been employed by.
Redecan offers fantastic benefits, opportunities to advance and gain experience in different departments, and a friendly work environment. Employees who are dedicated and work hard are appreciated.

When working in some positions, particularly as a labourer, work may sometimes seem repetitive and the temperatures can get fairly high in the greenhouses. But there is water and first aid stations located throughout the facility to provide a safe environment.

I cannot speak for the more technical departments but there are often opportunities for employees educated in the industry to work more specific positions.
Pros
Excellent benefits, fair pay, opportunities for advancement.
Cons
Gets hot in the summer, some work is repetitive.
Best place I have worked . No bullying , The training is on spot . The people are great . They are taking good precautions for the virus. I love working at Redican Pharm . I have worked there for six months and I've had no problems.
Do not get a job there unless you want to be bullied and harassed by a crime boss There are no safety measures, they bribe people with handing out cash and pizza parties I’ve had to go on stress leave for months because of this place I was finally fired for speaking out about unsafe precautions about corona virus
The employees are kind and easy to talk to. The work load isn't too bad. The bosses and the HR girl were all unprofessional and very rude to employees. The gossip and bullying was terrible. Not worth the pay. Couldn't stand to stay for even a year.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at RedeCan. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8