Red Robin Employee Review

Discounted burgers
Busser (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CA29 January 2014
I can't say to much about Red Robin, I worked there a short period of time due to my current living arrangements at the time. For the short period of time I did work there I did get a great feel for working hard at a very fast pace. All my co-workers were nice and kind to me, guiding me in the right direction and the most proper way to deal with guests. Hardest part of the job was bussing tables with a tray. I have bussed before in the past using tubs and it is much more efficient and quicker. So using a tray was a bit of an adaption. Most enjoyable part of the job was learning how to prepare and craft the amazing burgers Red Robin serves.
Pros
Discounted meals
Cons
Short breaks or sometimes no break until the very end of my shift

Other Red Robin Employee Reviews

Great place to work. Everyone's super nice and always having fun!
Hostess (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC18 April 2018
I love working here, the management is amazing and so is the staff. It's a fun, fast-paced work environment. For hosting, I've gotten mostly 3.5-hour shifts. If you want a fun job just for some extra cash I highly recommend it.
Manager was arrested for stealing from our wages
Host (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB9 April 2018
Fast paced environment with poor management style and communication. Smelt bad and servers were mean. Manager was stealing from our wages and was arrested. Sometimes they let me do the whip cream on a milkshake though.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Red Robin. Our community is ready to answer.