Red Robin Employee Review

i love working in sales and customer service
Hostess, busser and runner (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC30 June 2013
working in Armani Exchange as an ECON-on line customer service- my day would start by checking emails regarding customers complains and responding making sure the right solution has been provided and there needs have been met, then prepare their order, charge them for the purchase and ship it out. As a sales person my job was to make sure the floor and the fitting room are kept clean and all customers have been helped.
At OLD River my day would start by checking the inventory of other stores and if short on a specific item I would ship to them to replenish their stock. Then help customers make sure they are being helped and finish the transactions. Then closing the store, counting the money , make deposit and fix any problem that might occur with the cash register

I belive that customers satisfaction and team work are the most important elements in a business. Also making sure that all the employees are happy and coming to the floor with a happy attitude is very impotent because when the employees work properly the business will function smoothly.
the most enjoyable part of the job is seeing customers satisfied and happy. the hardest part of the job is some time when you get a grumpy customer, but I have learned to deal with them calmly and professonally. .
Pros
always on time
Cons
workaholic

Other Red Robin Employee Reviews

Good starting job
Busser and Hostess (Current Employee) –  Sherwood Park, AB22 May 2018
It was a wonderful learning experience working here, and I highly suggest starting here for a first job. Although don't expect high paying wages to start, these come with years of working with them, unless you advance to a higher standing with them. The environment is very hectic, with evenings (Especially weekends) being busiest. Management was often changed every couple months as well. Most of the staff is very young, a large percentage under 30.
Pros
Discounts of meals, free drinks, Semi-flexible schedules.
Cons
Lack of hours (as hostess)
good place to work in however if your looking for part time job, make sure to be prepared to what may come in your path.
Dishwasher (Current Employee) –  Surrey British Columbia15 May 2018
working in a kitchen in Red Robin is quite enjoyable and also very tiring too. it gets busy and some, gets a bit of a chill day. However in my experience working there as their dishwasher is not as what I expected it to be. as I started there, I was very excited and delighted as a member. but as time goes by, i became more reluctant due to the fact that I told them that my availability was Friday nights, full time on Saturdays and Sundays, and Monday after school. to be honest, a lot of dishwashers had quit before me and yet, they have not been there longer than I had (I think).
Pros
free fries and drinks
Cons
shifts schedules

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Red Robin. Our community is ready to answer.