Red Robin Employee Review

Loved working here
Hostess, Server (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CA2 September 2013
This was my favorite job, because the atmoshpere was very upbeat and I was motivated every time I went into work. I love the guests who came in and I had awesome co-workers
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a

Other Red Robin Employee Reviews

good place to work in however if your looking for part time job, make sure to be prepared to what may come in your path.
Dishwasher (Current Employee) –  Surrey British Columbia15 May 2018
working in a kitchen in Red Robin is quite enjoyable and also very tiring too. it gets busy and some, gets a bit of a chill day. However in my experience working there as their dishwasher is not as what I expected it to be. as I started there, I was very excited and delighted as a member. but as time goes by, i became more reluctant due to the fact that I told them that my availability was Friday nights, full time on Saturdays and Sundays, and Monday after school. to be honest, a lot of dishwashers had quit before me and yet, they have not been there longer than I had (I think).
Pros
free fries and drinks
Cons
shifts schedules
Great place to work. Everyone's super nice and always having fun!
Hostess (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC18 April 2018
I love working here, the management is amazing and so is the staff. It's a fun, fast-paced work environment. For hosting, I've gotten mostly 3.5-hour shifts. If you want a fun job just for some extra cash I highly recommend it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Red Robin. Our community is ready to answer.