Red River College

Red River College Work-life balance reviews

Clear
4.0Pay & benefits

It is a good starting place to get volunteered

You have many opportunities to talk to different people from all around the world, and know about different cultures. You can learn from people, get help from people, such as soft skills, seminars, and workshops. As well as have the chance to talk to the leaders of various instudries.

Great place to work. Stimulating environment, autonomy. Work life balance, pay is fair, benefits are good. Colleagues are great. Management is supportive and provide opportunities.

Productive and fun place to work at with very good benefits

Self-development is just one of the best benefits here. Salary is okay for a Winnipeg job. Workplace is awesome with all the experienced and good mentors around.

Excellent work environment

Great place to start off a career with excellent opportunity to learn. However, this can be very monotonous after awhile as there is very little chances of career advancement within departments, etc.

I learned a lot

They teach the basics and start you off trying to achieve high standards. I wish they had gone over how things are in industry more, how to make larger quantity recipes and emphasized speed more.

Productive and always moving

Our day typically went as follows: 1. Arrive before 8 2. Meet to discuss what was done and needs to be done 3. Develop what needs to be finished by the day 4. Find anything that needs improving on and either improve it or keep it to talk about in next standup meeting 5. Go home at 4 or later There was something to do everyday and progress advanced fairly quickly. Management was always on point and made sure that everything is kept under control.

Pros

Good management and work pace

Cons

It was a Project term

people are very friendly and caring

Just start the part-time position. Not everything is happening as expected yet. Waiting to see more opportunity in the future. Will have a more clear review after 1year.

Pros

nice working environment

Cons

benefit package is not very good for temporary employee.

O Departamente de Pesquisa Aplicada oferece boas oportunidades a estudantes

Bom trabalho que envolveu pesquisa e entrosamento com empresários para escolher um tipo de produto a ser selecionado pela empresa cliente.

nice place to work

supportive for new idea innovative good benefits nice office space nice classrooms good students lovely courses lots of opportunities to do new things

Pros

support

Cons

management

Great Place to work, Got a chance to learn a lot of new stuff

I love working as a student ambassador. It gives a chance to meet new people. The job is not stressful at all. Management is great and truly cares about the way I feel about my work. We have a diverse culture which makes the job more fun and attractive.

The most enjoyable part of the job

Teaching someone and giving back to the society has always been my dream. With this opportunity I was able to fulfill that dream and teaching a person how to code always brings a smile on face.

it's ok

I was a student at red river. I was taking a machining course but it wasn't for me so I have changes paths and am currently looking for employment. That is all.

An interesting place.

The work would start, at about 06:30 or 18:30. Depending on shift. It was basically review the previous shifts activity. At the end of shift, you would let the on coming shift know of any issues or activity. As a casual there is little room to move. Lots of hours. But theses hours drop off. Management, was some what friendly. But they where always looking for ways to make life a bit harder for employees.

Pros

Possible cheaper education

Cons

Little or no advancement for a casual.

Great working culture

Great working culture and lively environment for both students and teachers.

With a focus to improving people's lives through education, all employees go the extra mile to get the job done with high levels of quality.

The complexity and variety of work required on a daily basis makes working at RRC both rewarding and challenging. The quality and commitment of co-workers enhance the rewards.

Pros

Flexible work schedules and management support.

Cons

Potential for working long hours depending on level of commitment.

great place to work, working nights

great co-workers, work nights, supervisors were fantastic

Pros

co-workers

Cons

working nights

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Red River College. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2