Red River College

Red River College Culture reviews

Clear

Nice place

Management was responsive and open. Workers were great and can consider them life long friends. No complaints except would rather have been busier....

Pros

Great guys

Cons

No parking on downtown campus

Intercultural mentor

Being with a partner of different culture, spending time together and knowing more about them was the key to this experience. I improved my communication skills in this manner as well.

It is a good starting place to get volunteered

You have many opportunities to talk to different people from all around the world, and know about different cultures. You can learn from people, get help from people, such as soft skills, seminars, and workshops. As well as have the chance to talk to the leaders of various instudries.

Its been a good experience working with Red river college, it increased my skills ,with good trainings , where healthy safety on people is observed

Red river college is the place to be for those who in it. I ever worked in Red river college in shipping and receiving in mail room dealing with all deliveries and dasher ,est canada post warehouse and it was a fun, very nice United team player.work and life balance and place where everyone knows his responsibility

I was freely given the opportunity.

I was asked to take this job and it was for 2 weeks only, 8 hours a day. I had lots of fun with the campers and enjoyed meeting some new people. And I would be more than willing to do it again.

Productive and a Fun Workplace

Amazing management with a lot of things to learn and an excellent example of diversity. The most enjoyable part was its fast-paced environment with great and always supportive coworkers.

A great place to work

Pleasant work place atmosphere.I would go back there in a heart beat. Diversity is respected. It is very easy to engage with college community and achieve self actualization.

Rrc

Great place to work. If you're looking to teach and grow people in tech, this is a great place to work. Fullfilling, decent pay and good people to work with.

Contractual work

Worked directly with students, instructors and other connecting agencies that worked with each student. On progress and inputting grades on transcripts.

Pros

Diverse culture

Cons

No chance of being hired after contract ends

Toxic Environment

Bad management combined with leadership that doesn't want to do anything about it has created a toxic work environment. Current executive has created a culture of fear.

An awesome place to work

Red River College is the best place I ever worked in my life. Management was awesome. Everybody was so friendly and always ready to help. I learned something new every minute.

Perfect place to work

Amazing Experience working at Red River College! Great office dynamic, very friendly co-workers! Great wages with helpful training. definitely a good place to work

Culture Change

Overall, the college does have a reasonable working environment and culture. That said, it has changed over a past few years...it may be view good by others and may also be viewed negatively by those who have been there for a long time.

Great Place to work, Got a chance to learn a lot of new stuff

I love working as a student ambassador. It gives a chance to meet new people. The job is not stressful at all. Management is great and truly cares about the way I feel about my work. We have a diverse culture which makes the job more fun and attractive.

Learning environment, teaching is fun when audiencce or students catch up informations.

It is a very good place to work as everyday is new with new topics to discuss and transfer to the students. The Colleague discussion also demands to know everything that one talks about and hence a good motivation to know and master what we discuss. specially if the audience are from outside the college, preparing to make the information understandable by non-student audience is a great motivation. As the payment is also competitive, it is good to focus on the job rather than complaining and demanding to raise and related things.

Pros

Always new, good to transfer knowledge, learn from students and colleague, learn from research results whether negative or positive, always busy of something new.

Cons

students level of understanding differ, deal with every student until they know the subject.

Multi cultural place

It is a good place to work. I tutor 3 students on mathematics and statics. I had rapport relationship with staff members and students i helped as well.

Pros

help people succeeded

Cons

short hours

Good working environment

They have a good, competitive working environment which helps to increase the skills and knowledge of the person. Seniors are always in the support of junior which increase the confidence and gives the motivation.

Great environment and respectful students

Red River is a great place to work. The students there are always trying their hardest to succeed. Some need a little bit of extra help once in a and that's where I come in.

Pros

Meeting new people

Cons

Few hours

Great Job

I love working for Red River College. The pay is great and the people are great to work for. The atmosphere is very friendly and energetic. The only downfall is this is a part time job and I only work once a month.

Pros

Free lunches, great atmosphere

Cons

not enough hours

Rrcc

This is where I obtained my education, so technically not a job. However I was impressed with the course content and many of the teachers. The lower scores for Salary/Job culture are based on my limited knowledge of those. RRCC has a good reputation though and I'm confident they treat their employees well.

I am pleased to reccomend anyone to join this place of learning.

An excellent place of learning, and is one of Manitoba's largest institutes.one two three four five six seven eight nine ten

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Red River College. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2