Red Hill Toyota Employee Reviews

Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON1 February 2018
Try to sell cars, if you don't sell you lose your job. Learned that the rumours about car dealerships are true. They're liars and they'll telly anything to make a sale.
Great Workplace
Wash Valet (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON11 April 2017
Great staff great management it was really cool driving differnt models from Toyota. Hours were perfect. I do wish the pay rate was a bit more for the position.
Pros
Great hours, Awesome staff
Cons
Pay just not quite good enough...almost
Not a strong mangement team
SALES PROFESSIONAL (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON26 February 2016
If you want a dealership that counts on one salesperson to carry it, you could go here. Managers are absent, unhelpful, rude, in a clique (just like high school). It is treated more like a social club than a professional business. For a city dealership, there is consistently less than 20 used vehicles, which makes your job quite difficult.
Pros
free saturday pizza (if you like pizza every week)
Cons
rude sales coordinator, rude new and used manager, unprofessional staff
Good work/life balance but unsettling environment
Lot Attendant/Parts Delivery (Former Employee) –  Stoney Creek, ON19 December 2014
A typical day for myself would be delivering however many parts we had ready in the morning and then i would maintain the dealership and parking lot in the afternoon. The work was good and I appreciated the things done for me however job security was a little worrisome. I never overly felt secure there as management was very secretive. The co-workers are very kind and knowledgeable people and deserve the respect that are given.
Pros
work schedule
Cons
secretive management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Red Hill Toyota. Our community is ready to answer.

Red Hill Toyota Reviews by Location