Red Deer College Employee Review

View all Red Deer College reviews

Was a challenge working with a Spanish crew but we had lots of fun.
Housekeeping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  32 street Red Deer16 October 2012
On Red Deer College if students left when they had done there school year in spring,i was getting a crew for doing spring cleanings and turn the units into little hotel rooms for the summer.My crew of 12 to 15 people provide in summer towels,soap,toilet paper ect to those houses and when it was August we turn the houses back for the students who were coming back for the next year of school.

My crew was spanish speaking people so it was a challenge to work with them there i only speaking dutch and english,but we had mostly fun and they did do a good job because my assistant was speaking a bit of english.

The most enjoyable time was the summer time because in the winter i worked all by myself without any assistant or crew member.

Other Red Deer College Employee Reviews

Amazing staff and Culture
Electrical Instructor (Current Employee) –  Red Deer, AB11 April 2018
Red Deer college is a great place to work. Management is very supportive of work/ life balance, community involvement and personal growth. The staff at the college are what make it one of the best institutions I have ever worked at. Unfortunately, with uncertain times, you are not guaranteed a position the following year.
Great work environment
Instructor (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB29 December 2017
Staff and co-workers were very supportive and helpful during my initiation into educating! I would defiantly encourage other potential instructors to start their careers here.