RecycleSmart Employee Reviews

Fun place and great people
Accoutant (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC2 August 2019
RcycleSmartians are the best team to work with. They are willing to stretch their comfort zone to share their thoughts and ideas to come up with a plan to do our tasks better. We also have two 4 legged friends to support you from behind. They are friendly and very food motivated.
Great atmosphere
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC1 August 2019
It's a great company to work for . RecycleSmart has a fun and good atmosphere. The Leaders are very friendly and supportive and they really care about their employees and they constantly try to provide a better place to work.
Amazing, passionate, and motivating
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC1 August 2019
The culture of this company is great and everyone I have had an opportunity to with with is amazing. Everyone around you is working towards the same goal, and your feedback/opinions/and recommendations are welcomed on all levels!
Axethrowing, foosball, LinkedIn Learning and farming are just the start......
Director (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC31 July 2019
The leaders give you the opportunity to stretch, grow, learn and develop. They listen to you, support you and give you the tools to help you succeed. If you want to grow with RecycleSmart and you show that, they will hear you. And if you don't see a path for you yet, wait a few moments as the company is growing quickly and the right fit may not exist yet.

My colleagues are fun, passionate, driven, smart, dedicated and created RecycleSmarts vision, mission and values - That says a lot! Some are a little furry, walk on four legs and bark from time to time, but always there for you.

Our team building twice per year are always fun, we get to have a lot of fun out of the office, give back to our community, learn more about the industry all while bonding with our national team. The leaders even cover for our service team so that everyone can enjoy!

We also get to work in a beautifully, newly renovated office with lots of windows, a huge kitchen full of snacks, a library, comfy sleek furniture with lots of meeting and relaxing places and a shared bee-hive close by.
Pros
Free snacks, dogs in the office, free shuttle from CanadaLine
Cons
Can't think of any.
Passionate people working to better themselves and the world
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC30 July 2019
RecycleSmart was the perfect place to complete a summer internship! In arriving from the United States, I was nervous to move away from home and work in an unfamiliar city without my family and friends nearby. These nerves quickly disappeared on my first day as everyone was incredibly welcoming, hilarious, and supportive during my transition (they even had dogs!!). Halfway through my semester, I was also able to participate in company wide Team Building activities where I met co-workers based throughout Canada and truly learned what it means to be a "Smartian". This summer, RecycleSmart helped me gain confidence in my professional experience and grow exponentially through personal goals I've set for myself. I'm blessed to have gotten the experience to intern for RecycleSmart; they truly made my summer in Vancouver so fantastic.
Fun and Fair Work Place
Bin Sensor Installer (Current Employee) –  Kelowna, BC18 June 2019
Recyclesmart is a progressive and fun place to work, and good for the environment. The company cares about it's employees and people are treated like family.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RecycleSmart. Our community is ready to answer.

4.9