Recruiting in Motion Employee Reviews

Professional, Excellent Communication and pays wages in full and on time
Banquet Server/Bartender (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC19 December 2018
I applied for and was hired by another high profile event staffing agency in the beginning of November who really impressed me with their slick website and impressive roster of clients I had the opportunity to work for at a very competitive pay rate. Everything was going perfectly, great gigs, great pay until my first paycheck...bounced.

I handed in my notice and submitted my resume to Recruiters in motion and the shifts I gave up at the other agency were soon replaced by the ones RIM got me and at a higher rate of pay! And since being hired at RIM I've had two paychecks paid in full and on time like clockwork every Friday. Meanwhile a month after I quit that other agency I'm STILL waiting for my final paycheck

That other agency may have been hip and it may have been slick with a groovy app but in the end it was just another fly by night temp agency- all sizzle...and no steak.

RIM is the real deal. High standards, integrity and never a question they are always acting in good faith. I'd recommend them to anyone who is a a professional who wants to be represented by fellow professionals.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
still working at becoming the number one go to agency in the city
Great Employer
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC25 November 2016
I have worked at Recruiting in Motion for a few years now and find it to be an excellent place to work. They care about their employees and their temporary associates. If you work hard you can be successful but that depends on you and what you bring to work everyday. I love it here and am proud to represent this firm. The leaders in the office are well known for the quality of their work and have been in the business for over 20 years. This firm is established and performs quality work.
Pros
Happy, Healthy, Respectful, Professional and Fun
Cons
Deadline driven work
Pretty solid recruitment agency
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 October 2016
As far as agencies go, this is a pretty good one. They aren't overly micromanaging, but of course they expect you to work hard (hit targets) and close business. They seem to have genuine respect for their employees and candidates for the most part.
Pros
Good systems in place and internal collaboration
Cons
Light on benefits, perks, assistance with expenses
Challenging environment and constant learning.
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 January 2016
My responsibilities included establishing and sourcing my own client base, meeting with new candidates on a daily basis and weekly performance reviews with senior partners of the firm. Placing these candidates into suitable positions whilst also regularly hitting KPI's such as meetings per week with prospective clients / candidates, outbound calls, emails sent, candidates placed etc.
Poor management and unclear expectations
Staffing Consultant (Former Employee) –  100 Sheppard Ave East27 August 2015
Poor management and poor communication in terms of expectations as they promise and don't delver. The team is completely not qualified and they don't provide any training what so ever.
Pros
Flex hours
Cons
No reimbursement for km or parking and no training provided
Official response from Recruiting in Motion
15 January 2016

We are very sorry to hear that your experience with Recruiting in Motion was unsatisfactory.

We feel that our employees are the best in the industry and we take pride in our hands-on training approach and the extremely low employee turnover rate that we have experienced to date. The overwhelming majority of our staff enjoy working here and everyone on our management team has extensive recruitment experience. Our compensation/bonus plan is well above industry averages and each of our offices throughout Canada offer a very good work-life balance. We always attempt to ensure that each employee is successful but due to the nature of the staffing industry, there will inevitably be some turnover.

Once again, we are sorry that you had a negative experience, but we sincerely wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Recruiting in Motion. Our community is ready to answer.

Recruiting in Motion Reviews by Location