Recruiting Room

Recruiting Room Employee Reviews

Recruiting Room was extremely helpful in the hiring process. There was constant communication. All of my questions and concerns were answered and I was able to be hired very quickly.
Was very efficient, I was sceptical on how it would work, but the staff contacted me and once the ball was rolling it was super easy. They helped me find a job with the compensation I was looking for also within the area I wanted to find work, Highly recommend if you have not tried a recruiting service.
Pros
Very easy to work with. They do most of the leg work.
Cons
No direct contact with employer until set up by recruiting room.
This is a new store so we get to help build the processes needed to create a best in town kind of store. I have learned that customer service, whether in sales or service, is a process and this store is always looking to its front line people to help build that process. It would seem that the management staff is looking to have the best team in town and everyday looking for opportunities to make things better. I have enjoyed the working with this team to make my job better for me and my clients.
Pros
Working together as a team looking for opportunities to be better
Cons
its sales; there are always tough days
To day is very good day every things are going perfect.Today i learn that i must have to be more optimistic about life and should have to take to take some important steps.
Pros
Lunch is very important to complete the work.
Cons
No problem with long hours i have faith that human are just perfect.