Recreational Respite Employee Reviews

3.3Pay & Benefits
Supportive Leadership Team
Recreation Therapist (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON7 January 2018
The leadership team at RR are fantastic and fully supportive of their staff. Always there to give a hand and make themselves available to their team.
Providing meaningful respite solutions through therapeutic recreation support: 1:1 and group programs. Working with individuals who have various needs such as mental health, brain injury, developmental and intellectual challenges as well as chronic illness or disease in adults.
productive, fun and satisfying job
Outreach Recreation Therapist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 October 2017
Each day I travel to client's facility or their home and day starts with performing a variety of programs based on the client's interests and ability and following the client's goals and objectives. I ensure that each client has the maximum engagement at each activities. All of the activities are planned and implemented based on previous life activities and interests of clients; in another word activities are person-centered care programs. There is nothing that I can complain about the outreach recreation job but one thing that the session with clients in a week are limited and I wish I could spend more time with each client. Each session with clients is full of fun, laugh, engagement and productivity for client and me. I enjoy every minute of it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Recreational Respite. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7