Recipe Unlimited Corporation Employee Reviews

Fast Paced, team oriented
SERVER (Current Employee) –  Don Mills, ON1 August 2019
Orchid is an excellent place to work with great coworkers. Every shift is a new a engaging experience. Shifts often don't feel like work because you work with your friends in a party environment.
Do you really want to feel abused
Chef (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB3 July 2019
Imagine this was your nightly shift. You are expected to manage the grill, the deep fryer, buns, clear drive through screen. Sounds easy if you have 8 arms. I was expected to do all that and more. Clean, stock, and every time you touch any raw product you have to wash your hands. No contamination which is nice.

In 3 hours one day, we had sold $2800 of food. We had 5 staff. I might add we were having our 2 for $6. Do the math, that is a load of food made by me, one helper, one drive through, one front counter, and one manager.

They expect to keep the staff hours at 330 per week.

So if you want to be guaranteed full time hours expect 30 hours a week, and to be worked harder than a dog.

It was the worse place I have ever worked in my entire life.

Great food, after that.............

Apply at your own will.
Pros
Great food
Cons
Lack of staff, over worked, lack of hours, lack of pay, stressful
great place to work
Market Analytics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON31 March 2019
everyone is welcoming and friendly. great place for a summer internship. onsite gym and great food. work was very interesting to learn about. very accessible
Rewarding job tarnished by poor management and lack of employee appreciation.
Server/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON14 January 2019
After only working at one franchise location I can’t genuinely review the company as a whole. However, through my experience it is evident that there is a lack of communication, incompetent management and an abuse of power (example bullying from management and holding things over staffs head). An expectation to give your heart and soul into the establishment, to carry all the responsibility (as well as all the blame) and zero employee appreciation. Poor management results in staff members not committing to the company, as well as not wanting to advance to management positions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Recipe Unlimited Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

Recipe Unlimited Corporation Reviews by Location