Realty Brokerage Employee Reviews

Laid back and relax.
Sales Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 May 2018
Working with this company is great for entry level workers or persons with not much work experience, As they do not welcome new ideas and from experienced workers.
Pros
Management is approachable.
Cons
Management not accommodating
great environment
Office Manager/Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 March 2018
it was a great environment and allowed me to grow professionally.
management did require me to come in early and stay later than my hours scheduled, but were also understanding to my needs
Mostly great
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Picton, ON26 February 2018
The job was great, the people were great, I was part time on weekends.

The only disappointing part of the job was that the full time person wouldn't let me do anything once she had started so I was basically sitting there waiting for the phone to ring or putting files in a folder in the cabinet for her to take care of like she had told me to do, and watering plants and keeping kitchen tidy. There was a lot of waiting and minimal work for me.
One of the best Brokerages
Sales Representative - Realtor (Current Employee) –  Innisfil, ON1 December 2017
Great support. Well run. Great people to work with. Very good training is available. Everyone is friendly and helpful. Top Brokerage and Brand in the area