Realstar Management Employee Reviews for Leasing Agent

Great Company
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON4 July 2019
They truly care and value their employees. Great work environment. Very professional
Pros
Professional, Good wages
Cons
Stability for Jobs
It depends on the management
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON3 February 2015
A typical work day was busy with high traffic of prospects, residents and trade personnel coming through our doors. Everyday was a learning experience and a truly enjoyable experience.

The resident managers were approachable, enthusiastic, caring individuals who relished input on how to approve day to day operations. Then, that management team left and the assistant resident managers took over.

From there what was once a wonderful work environment turned on a dime. Working alongside people that were not team players who did not want input from their staff and proceeded to lie to the district manager was difficult to deal with.

Eventually the final straw was drawn when the RM of our building would not respect laws surrounding the rights of disabled personnel needing transportation accommodations. This was an illegal move. I was no longer respected and I felt my safety and well-being was threatened.

It was a relief to leave, but I will say I believe the RM couple who took over the seniority position ruined my career as a leasing agent.
Pros
multi-tasking, always meeting new people, demanding but enjoyable job
Cons
very little time off, no set holidays for staff, bad management
Difficult office manager
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS3 November 2014
If you enjoy working in a dis-oraginized office where no training is provided then this job is for you. If you enjoy working for a boss who never ever gives praise to her employees, then you would love working here
Cons
Local office manager