Realstar Management Employee Reviews in Ottawa, ON

Great Company
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON4 July 2019
They truly care and value their employees. Great work environment. Very professional
Pros
Professional, Good wages
Cons
Stability for Jobs
Great respectable place and Great Management Team work
Senior Resident Management (Former Employee) –  Riverclub Ottawa Ontario18 August 2016
Realstar Management is the greatest company to work for . The staff comes first and the training is fantastic. A typical day at work is to have the customer happy , the building cleaned, the units rent ready and especially my most enjoyable was to have no vacancies for 10 years and no unpaid for 10 years while we were working for them. I must say I am still working in this field and its thanks to Realstar Management and their great team.
The was no hardest part of the job and if it arose all you need to do is call and ask and they will help you.
The co-workers were outstanding.
Great outstanding company.
Ottawa Ontario
Pros
great support, training, salary and benefits
Cons
There is none.
It depends on the management
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON3 February 2015
A typical work day was busy with high traffic of prospects, residents and trade personnel coming through our doors. Everyday was a learning experience and a truly enjoyable experience.

The resident managers were approachable, enthusiastic, caring individuals who relished input on how to approve day to day operations. Then, that management team left and the assistant resident managers took over.

From there what was once a wonderful work environment turned on a dime. Working alongside people that were not team players who did not want input from their staff and proceeded to lie to the district manager was difficult to deal with.

Eventually the final straw was drawn when the RM of our building would not respect laws surrounding the rights of disabled personnel needing transportation accommodations. This was an illegal move. I was no longer respected and I felt my safety and well-being was threatened.

It was a relief to leave, but I will say I believe the RM couple who took over the seniority position ruined my career as a leasing agent.
Pros
multi-tasking, always meeting new people, demanding but enjoyable job
Cons
very little time off, no set holidays for staff, bad management