REality RE Software

REality RE Software Employee Reviews

Canada8 reviews

Easy job

I worked at the Sales Department and my duties included to perform demonstrations of the software to prospective clients and work on client retention, providing client care and training to existing clients. The CEO says that the software sells itself, and that`s exactly what happens. You explain to the prospective client what he can do with the features of the program, and if he sees value in it, he buys it. I liked my job and the employees at IMS, even though the environment sometimes could be a little stressful due to amount of work. But if you like fast-paced environment and hard work, it should not be a problem, as it was not for me.

Pros

Colleagues were always very helpful

Cons

Amount of work to be done due to lack of employees

Productive workplace and great people

I am a new sales person here. Great training, friendly and supportive employees, boss knows how to motivate you. Big potential to grow and succeed. Nice office location with a boardroom and dining room.

Pros

Fun to work, you learn a lot

Cons

Nothing at the moment

Insights into REality RE Software

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Working at Reality

Working at Reality software was great! The team a used work with was amazing. You always feel that someone is got your back. Being a sales representative is always tough. Because that's you who talks to potential customers and tries to close the deal. Even though I had a lot of work to do in this company, I always felt that I am enjoying selling and helping our clients. Training was interesting and helpful. You get good starting salary + commission. Comfy office with the kitchen. I enjoyed working at Reality Software.

Pros

Great staff, competitive salary

Cons

No cons for me

Great Sales Experience

You can learn how to be a professional sales person in this company. CEO was training me and giving some useful tips and tricks how to close a deal. Salary is great + you get commission. Free parking available.

Pros

Great training, salary

Cons

Very friendly, productive, and interesting workplace

REality software is a very friendly and productive company to work for. All employees are supportive and fun to collaborate with. There are always new tasks to accomplish. CEO is a smart and knowledgeable person. He is always there to assist you. In addition, you always feel welcomed here. Your ideas and suggestions will be heard and taken into considiration.

Pros

Friendly employees, supportive CEO, great location

Dialing for dollars

Repetetive dialing for $$ micro managing, reviewing your every call, owner is an unpredictible controlling CEO, can’t make any decision as they are made for you

Official response from REality RE Software

4 June 2021
As the CEO, I am sorry that you feel that it was repetitive dialling. For 34 years, I have worked with highly professional staff who appreciated working here.They received a great salary plus commissions by using their common sense without direction. I wish you well elsewhere.

Cold calling job with an unbearable CEO

I applied for the position of Software Demonstrator but the first entire two weeks I was there I was told to sit at a desk and cold call people from random states. Near the end of two weeks I was told to do a software demo but the management failed to realize that I didn't have a login for their demo system or the email system, nor was I shown or trained on how to do a demo even once. I was fired based on being unable to make the sale from two demonstrations (that the CEO personally marked as very difficult sales). When I was let go, I mentioned to the CEO that the job postings are false advertising. Instead of taking the advice he criticised me and told me I should read a sales book and that I'll now have to go work a minimum wage job. After all this, the recent job postings from this company are even more sugarcoated. Despite that, I did enjoy working with the sales team. I enjoyed it because of the enormous amount of trash talk about the CEO. I don't think a single employee there respects the CEO. He's probably the most unbearably hypocritical man I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. He tells employees to keep it short but drones on about irrelevant tangents himself. He disrespects his own employees freely and sets different expectations for different employees (new employees must follow his script; old employees can do/say whatever they want, even if it's exactly what he's telling new employees not to do) Don't bother even applying here because you will definitely get a call back. The employees themselves told me the turnover is extremely high. They have zero -

Pros

Funny employees

Cons

Unbearable CEO

Official response from REality RE Software

4 June 2021
Great communications and friendly demeanour behove each other. The last thing our executive staff CEO and others want to do is micro manage anybody. On the contrary, we honour the input of our staff, to meet challenges. The longevity of employment by our staff speaks for itself. Good luck!

Great work place

• Researching and compiling data from latest real estate trends • Database entry • Proposing subscription renewals to clients • Assisting in sourcing, office work and team responsibilities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at REality RE Software. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement