Real Fruit Bubble Tea
Happiness score is 52 out of 100

Real Fruit Bubble Tea Employee Reviews

Workplace with many opportunities

Working at Real Fruit is great for many reasons, especially the very flexible schedule which allows you to set out what days you are available and the ease of upward mobility. This is because there are many opportunities to move upwards as long as you show that you are a committed worker and interested in moving up in the company.

Pros

Flexible schedule, lots of opportunities, free drinks on shift

Fun team to work with!

Real Fruit is very great place to work! Everything was well explained and I was patiently trained. Everyone's very friendly and it's exciting to see how the company grows.

Pros

free drinks

Cons

hectic during holidays

Fast, fun and opportunity for growth

Amazing workplace that offers a lot of opportunities for growth as the company is growing, thus very easy to climb up. It is a fast paced environment, but everyone works and support each other to make the work less stressful.

Pros

Free/discounted drinks

Fast Pace and Fun Workplace

There are lots of opportunities to grow here. The company is rapidly expanding, so there are many positions available. The work environment is fast-paced but everyone brings a good attitude to the floor which makes the shift run smoothly. Can sometimes be hectic, but coworkers are very friendly, always willing to take the time to teach you and ensure you understand.

Pros

Free Drinks

Amazing Workplace

This company offers a lot of room for growth. It is a fast paced environment and people and managers are always willing to help one another. They listen to the opinions of the Front line workers and they give out profit sharing to all including Baristas and Cashiers.

Pros

Bonuses

Inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities for growth

I genuinely enjoy working here and as an employee, you can tell the management is really good in keeping up the company's standards. Diverse background of people working here makes the environment inclusive and comfortable to work in. The company also makes an effort to provide opportunities for growth if you are interested, they are open to hearing from their employees. Flexible working hours especially for students.

Pros

Flexible working hours, employee discount on drinks, opportunities for growth.

Im happy working at this place. Nice co-workers, flexible work schedule, good environment

Im happy working at this place and friendly co-workers, good work environment , flexible work schedule and its bubble tea store. Its fun to work at and less stress

Great workplace

I know that there have been a lot of bad reviews for Real Fruit in the past and for that reason, I was hesitant to apply and later accept the job offer I received. But I’m glad I did because working here has been one of the best experiences I’ve ever had. There’s a lot of flexibility in terms of the work schedule and coworkers and management are great. So if you’re unsure about working here, don’t be. After all, the work experiences you have are only as good as you make them!

Easy to move up

i started as a barista here and quickly moved up to store manager in 6 months. This company is growing very quickly which means there is lots of new opportunities to move up in rank. Everyone at my store gets along great and the management is very flexible with my schedule when I am in school.

Pros

Free drinks

Amazing Workplace!

Real Fruit Bubble Tea has a great working environment. My Director is wonderful to work with. HR is very friendly and accommodating. Great place to work!

Nice environment in general, I have great co-workers and friendly managers. From day one I felt welcomed and everyone has been helpful during the entire training process.

Pros

Free drinks

Productive and Fast-paced environment

Real Fruit Bubble Tea provides employees with fantastic perks, good salaries, work life balance and fast growth. In addition, management team is very understanding.

Pros

Collaborative team

Good working environment

All my colleagues are very friendly to me and are willing to teach me when I am new. I get along well with my manager. She spent a lot of time training me and helping me grow quickly.

Fun working environment

Working with friendly people and always has lots challenge. You will learn new things and enjoy serving with customers. Meet nice coworker and make sure you are in safe working environment

Pros

Free drink

Good for managers

or student this company provides flexible shift and won’t impact school schedule. For FT candidate , if you wanna apply for manager in MT , real fruit is good company to let you have different thought as well because their manager is not just like high position to do nothing , they are same as barista to do everything so it’s good place to practice a lot about management

Pros

A lot of location

Cons

Less tips

Easygoing and fun environment

Everyone is really easy to get along with and I've never had an issue working with other baristas and store managers. They eased into the responsibilities at a reasonable pace and took their time to train me. The schedules were flexible so it's great for any student looking for a part-time job as well.

If you’re looking to grow, this is the place for you

There are lots of amazing opportunities here. The company is rapidly growing, so there are many positions available to those who are willing to learn. The work environment is fast paced but everyone brings a good attitude to the floor which makes the shift run smoothly.

Pros

Free Drinks, Competitive Rates

Cons

Fast-Paced

Friendly co-workers and a company with a lot of growth potential

My experience with the company has been nothing but positive. First of all, the employees are all great and easy to work with. The managers are friendly and approachable whenever I encounter problems. Additionally, the company is expanding fast so there is definitely a lot of growing opportunities.

Pros

Great environment

Very fun work place!!!!

When I was employed at Real Fruit Bubble Tea, I really enjoyed my time there! The overall work environment is super friendly and everyone is very nice! As a trainee they provided me the support I needed and always offered free drinks for me when I was on shift :)

Fun Environment

I love the environment at Real Fruit. All my coworkers are my friends and we all get along great. My manager and I get along great. And she trains me everyday and ensures that I fully understand something before I move on to the next learning task.

Don’t work here

I worked here for 3 weeks and got laid off because they found someone else who had slightly more availability then me. The reason being that I wasn’t fast enough to work there when for all my shifts I was cashier mainly. They don’t really train you. Just gives you videos to learn from and they don’t allow you to make drinks either. I was mainly used as someone to take orders, cut mangos, clean trash and mop the floor.

Pros

Free drink per shift

Cons

Everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Real Fruit Bubble Tea. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement