real estate team

real estate team Employee Reviews

fun place to work

very competitive and faced paced work environment. great base salary with bonuses. easy hours and can work from home. must be a fast leaner and multitasker.

Great Flexibility

I love being able to make my own schedule and having flexibilty! Each day a new day and I constantly challeneged to learn new things. The hardest part of my job is not having someone to collaborate with on a daily basis. Sometimes my supervisor is unavailable.

Fun workplace with daily challenges.

This job will really keep you on your toes and require to quickly and efficiently prioritize daily details to ensure all clients are getting the best service and all contracts are executed properly.

Very demanding but happy to accomplish so much

It was really busy environment, it was a high demanding job due to the amount of production and job quality we needed to deliver. I had to deliver more than initially described on job description but I took it as a challenge

Great opportunity

This was a great experience. Although it was part time work. Learned many skills and established great relationships with great people. Learned things that I still put to use.

Pros

Hours

Cons

No cons

This is a good company to work for, good life balance and they understand family time and emergencies. Plenty of fun company functions to attend.

Flexible hours and great people to work with

A real estate agent can work from home and works as an independent agent. Therefore this allows for anyone to conduct business and make good money while working around one's personal schedule.

Pros

The money is great

Cons

Very competitive marketing and can be expensive to maintain.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at real estate team. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3