Real Estate Office

Real Estate Office Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews

2.9Pay & benefits

productive

Great place to work, friendly environment. Learned a lot about the real estate industry. Booked appointments,confirmed appointments, scheduled showings.

extremely poor

not a good environment. extremely rude management. not understanding!. low pay no benefits! learned nothing! staff is not helpful .. coworkers were nice but the management is extremely poor!

Its located on a ground unit of a Condo

I've learned how to process and handle oncoming deals with complete preciseness. I've gained experience dealing with Real Estate Agents and helping them with their deals.

Pros

Sometimes free lunches

Productive.

As a graphic designer at The Real Estate Office my duties involved designing materials for our company and materials for different agents to sell themselves to home buyers. I learned more about the work environment and how to manage time in the real world when going into a graphic design firm and learned a lot about professionalism in design. The hardest challenge was to make every design accurate to its full potential for approval since our business owner approves our designs. There was once an issue where my clients wanted a design their specific way but the business owner wanted it his own way so we put our ideas all together and came up with a design that would symbolize both of our ideas. The most enjoyable project was the sales flyer for the two agents since it was a way of advertising and I majored in advertising for graphic design.

Pros

Good experiance, Free lunches, Company pays for transportation

Cons

Unpaid Internship

A great office but constant restructoring

Great office to work in. My duties consisted of all that a Real Estate agent would give to all of their clients. I learned about the business and job showed and learned first hand from my boss. Management was acceptable. It was just the two of us for the first 8 years and then my immediate boss retired and his son took over his business. My relationship with my new boss was good. The hardest part of the job was deal with the lack of work, most enjoyable part of the job was working hands on with our clients and creating relationships with them.

Pros

Great co workers

Cons

No chance for advancment and salary increase

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Real Estate Office. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement