Real Estate Council of Alberta

Real Estate Council of Alberta Employee Reviews for Administrator

Administrator2 reviews
Canada2 reviews
As stated in my resume, I totally enjoyed working at RECA. The job was rewarding in many ways. The people I worked with were the most professional, outgoing, and fun-loving people that I have ever worked with in my professional life. As in any organization, there were many extremely busy days, but in my experience, I felt the support of my peers as well as gave support to my peers to have the most enjoyable day possible. The best part of my day was certainly hearing the joy in someone's voice or seeing a smile on someone's face once I was able to assist them in a positive fashion. Finally, to end on a positive note, I was able to make lifelong friends through this job choice.
Pros
Promoted free education upgrades relating to your position, accomadating re appts, (i.e. Dr. appts etc.)
Cons
Long days during renewals (rewarded as well)
Typical day was busy with data entry and administrative duties which included tons of written and verbal communication with co-workers and complainants as well as subjects and brokers.
I learned that being part of a low moral team department and environment is not advantageous to staying positive.

My co-workers mostly were fantastic to work with. However harassment was an issue from one in particular.

The hardest part of my job was staying positive that my efficiency and efforts regarding process would ever be recognized.

The most enjoyable part of my job was communicating with complainants, subject and brokers.
Pros
Benefits package after 3months employment.
Cons
Harassment and unequal education/course oppertunities
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Real Estate Council of Alberta. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8