RE/MAX
Happiness score is 58 out of 100

RE/MAX

RE/MAX Employee Review

Fun loving exciting best place to work

In my five years of administrative experience I have had worked with different employers but Remax is the best job that I can imagine to work.Remax make sure the employer employees are happy and comfortable at their place and they are trying to help them in every other ways

Pros

Cons

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Great place to work!

Great team, decent management, only reason I left is because what they offer their employees doesn’t compare to what other companies offer is terms of benefits, time off and wages.
Same role

Good challanging job and people to work with

I liked working here before I started working too many hours which I could not handle. My hard work was recognized and I was promoted to a better position which I really enjoyed for the time I was there.
Same location

Great place to work with extras like going to hockey games and Christmas bonuses

I felt like I was working for a family. I learnt something new everyday. Interacting with the realtors was exhilarating and always interesting. It’s a fast past world and I liked that. My 15 years with re/max was the best experience of my working career.

Pros

Going to special events working 9-5 weekend off

Cons

Sometimes could be stressful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RE/MAX. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare RE/MAX with

• RE/MAX
  • Fun loving exciting best place to work