RE/MAX

Canada23 reviews

Found 23 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,377 reviews
estaterealtoragentrealbrokeragebrokeofficelisting

Casual independent work place

Self employed with casual schedule. The management provided training and the tools to assist us with growing our business. The workplace culture is positive with agents supporting one another.

Competetive

Favoritism to friends and family members of the owners and managers, Very few leads, Very High Fees, Managers who bribe with leads to hire, when say they don't give out leads.

Pros

Christmas Party Golf Tourney

Cons

Unfair

Insights into RE/MAX

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging
  • Fair pay for job

Company that will help you succeed!!

Managers and other Realtors are always willing to help you with anything. The brokerage provides everyone with lots of training and couching sessions to help Realtor achieve the goals.

Rewarding Career

Unlimited earning potential and ability to manage your own business. Being able to manage your own time is an asset and as a commission based sales person proper money management is key

Great Work Environment

RE/MAX is definitely the industry leader in real estate. I am glad to be a part of such a successful global brand. Great managers, great front desk support and fantastic agent training.

Well run office, very professional

This is a very professional office and they have a great support system for their agents. It is recommended for both new and seasoned agent. A lot of room for growth.

Great spot

I enjoy the freedom of real estate sales, but it is a tough job, with no guaranteed pay. I have been successful in my first year, and I am proud of what I have accomplished. Remax Centre City provides excellent tools and resources for residential agents and I would recommend them to driven agents.

Productive and fun place

Highly Recommended! Very professional. All top producers are here. Lots of training. Pay commission on time all the time. Skilled managers. Lots of parties also.

assistant/sales

I have my Degree in Real Estate and worked in the industry for 9 years. I learnt a lot about business, negotiation, organization,sales & after -sales and customer service.I built a really strong work ethic.

Pros

learnt so much

Cons

competition is fierce

great office

great office and family to be part off. lots of leads and high fee's but work hard and lots of training every month to succeed. great offices throughout the city

Pros

leads

Cons

nothing is free

Nice people, but an extremely competitive job, suitable only for highly aggressive and established individuals/teams

In a profession that is highly dominated by professionals with years of experience, achieving success is daunting and it takes a lot of time and money to even begin to establish your name. The only time that there is any kind of work/life balance is when you don't have any business in the works. If you desire to make a living in Real Estate, your life needs to be in constant flux, and making any kind of outside commitment is impossible. The culture is very competitive and while the people are friendly on the surface, they are not cheering for you to succeed. There is no salary, and while you can easily work well over a year with a client, there is no remuneration until a transaction has successfully closed. None of this is specifically aimed at the office in which I work. It is unfortunately the nature of the business.

Pros

free time when you have no business

Cons

no time when you do have business and financial reward is sometime long in the future.

Great Office and Management

If your a Real Estate Sales Representative look no further than the most recognized brand in the industry. Great work environment, plenty of training and resources

Best Brokerage in town

Great Management team with a professional and knowledgeable staff. The culture is one of collaboration and helping all the agents achieve success. The owner broker is amazing.

Excellent company

Very enjoyable to work here in West Vancouver. There is a good mix of diversity of sales force. Managers a very helpful for agents to excel. There a numerous networking functions amongst agents, locally, nationally and globally.

Productive and great team member to work with, very motivational team.

Great platform. Great training provided. Lots of marketing and advertising support. Secretaries are very prompt, and the leads generating system is fantastic

Pros

Free coffee, flexible schedule

Cons

Business is slow sometimes

Great place to start your real estate carrier

Perfect place for beginner to start their Real estate carrier under highly experienced management. Good for the people who wants to focus and develop their residential real estate skills.

Real Estate Representative

- Previewing homes and showing homes that match client criteria; always helping clients to stay with budge. - Generated new leads by Prospecting, distributing thousands of direct mail advertisements in local neighborhoods, holding open houses to aggressively grow area sales. - Prepare comparative Market Analysis and determain fair market value. - Educate the client especially with the steps involved in the buying/selling, mortgage rules, transfer process, tax and other legal processes. - Negotiating for the best price and terms, navigating the whole process to ensure a smooth close.

Positive environment

A great office with wonderful support staff and great management. The office focuses on training and educating Realtors to help them succeed in their business.

If your starting out in real estate might not be the easiest place to start. As owning your own business is not always easy and you don't make money right off the bat. It takes time and resources to make a living as a real estate agent.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

Long hours no pay without the hustle.

Not a career for a newly married woman

I used to love to be a real estate agent, I have a great relation with the secretaries and admin. Unfortunately I have to abandon my career because I got married in May and my husband does not like the atmosphere and the intensive hours of this business.

Pros

Meet people every day

Independence

Prospect for new clients, maintain relationship with old clients. Arrange to show units for sale and sell them. Five star service has always worked for me. Use management only for back up on a troubled cases. Not to work so much. Seeing the excitement of the clients once the sale is complete.

Pros

Work alone at my own high pace

Cons

Continued pressure on commission

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RE/MAX. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement