RE/MAX

Real Estate Agent26 reviews
Canada26 reviews

Found 26 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,377 reviews
estaterealtoragentrealbrokeragebrokeofficelisting

RE/MAX'S strong business reputation that stretches around the world!

RE/MAX is Self employment with the advantage of learning about Real Estate from some of the best professionals realtors in the business. Early or after 5 any concerns are answered. Clients & colleagues know RE/MAX agents take care of all the details. The management and back office is second to none! Now, need I say more behind the office you'll find owners and the family that started it all and now RE/MAX is spoken in many languages.

Pros

Your excellence will be successfully backed many people that are part of RE/MAX!

Very helpful balanced family and work life

This is a company that has your back, willing to work with you and help you succeed. Helpful but not pushy, knowledgeable and willing to support kind of management

Pros

Management, family environment

Cons

A lot of hours but worth it

Insights into RE/MAX

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging
  • Fair pay for job

Bright and beautiful office

Excellent management of the company where is a strong positive organization to provide effective training and supporting for all real estate agents with warm workplace culture like a family.

Pros

excellent training and supporting

Terrible

Management is so unorganized, it took forever to get anything signed off on. The owner is all talk and hype, no actual support. It was like working for a sleazy car salesmen. They cut corners on everything and their strategies are awful. They encourage staff to blast out content without providing actual value. Maybe they would do better if they stopped trying to be the “cool” office and just focussed on real estate. Even their agent training sessions are improvised on the spot. Would not recommend, and if you do work there don’t expect your pay cheques to say the right numbers.

Cons

Bad boss, unorganized, always trying to cheap out

It was a good job, I learned alot. I was able to shadow the realtor and help in many diverse real estate related duties. i was able to work flexible h

I enjoyed the job very much. It was challenging, and great for my experience level; I was able to learn more about the industry and business as a whole.

Very good real estate organization

You are basically a self employed agent, with support from RE/MAX. Real estate agents must always work with a brokerage or incorporate as a brokerage. RE/MAX is a very well know company and this assists you in your work. You have training supports, a very active web presence, and many suppliers.

Pros

Good support

Cons

You make or break your business

Great Brokerage

Great brokerage with great agents. Lots of training provided for new agents. Modern brokerage with top of the line equipment. Many social activities for the agents and employees.

Happy with my job

Happy with my job and very friendly staff and I am self employment and working hours for myself and directly dealing with client .i built my relationships with client base on trust

Great oo

Motivational Great Fun Inspiring Great management Family Professional Formal Success Follow ups Buying a home Selling a home Lease a home Land investment Real estate

Self-Employed Environment

Working as a Realtor for RE/MAX is great. They in of themselves are a great company. Since you are self-employed the tools are all offered to you and it is completely up to you on how you are going to use them to generate business.

Always have excellent and productive experienced assistance if required.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the pleasure of helping people find the home that meets their individual and diverse personal and financial needs. The exciting challenges that come up on the way to move in day makes everyday in the Real Estate business a chance to rise to the occasion. Advising a client's directly or referring another specialist to add to my clients team ensures that the clients needs and wants are always at the forefront of my business. RE/MAX has custom tools to assist me with all aspects of the business. There is reason the are known world-wide as experts at what they do!

Good

Great brokerage to work with. RE/MAX Twin city is well-managed, up-to-date with excellent support staff, training opportunities and great camaraderie among colleagues.

I start off a day with appointments, followup calls my colleagues are very supportive to each other the hardest part of the job is long hours and enjoyable part of the job is meeting different kind of people

Sales

Knowledge in all aspects of real estate from the moment a client approaches. Know the local market sales in new home and resale. Focus on the clients home as the prized possession.

Expensive brokerage

Brokerage provides little direction to help a beginner in the industry to learn the ropes. You need to be a self starter and have your own contacts if you want to succeed..

self employed

You got what you put into it. Long hours but also great benefits. Long vacation times and excellent income. Made my own schedule. enjoyed working with people.

Pros

self employed

Cons

Hard work

Fees

I have found the fees that you pay REMAX are quite high compared to other brokerages. The do not do anything fundamentally different from any other brokerage.

professional workplace

must be able to work flexible hours. must be a people person who can meet and retain clients on a daily basis. need to be an expert at time management. Ability to write up professional contracts and negotiate them.

Real Estate Sales

Represented buyers and sellers of developed and undeveloped properties. Advertised client properties on websites, through social media and in real estate guides. Showed properties to potential buyers and other brokers at open houses and by appointment. Generated listings for sales and rental properties through cold calls and referrals. Coordinated appointments to show marketed properties. Accompanied buyers and sellers to their home inspections and appraisals. Negotiated, facilitated and managed real estate transactions. Continually stayed up-to-date on mortgage rates and related real estate news.

fun

good place to work lots of opportunities and a good chance to network with fellow agents to try and build up a substantial network of clients for future earning potential.

A decent company to work for but lacked the management support I desired

It was an acceptable work environment but lacked the management support I desired. It also was not the team oriented environment I prefer. Also a very expensive company to work for.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RE/MAX. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement