RE/MAX logo
RE/MAX

RE/MAX Employee Reviews

Found 341 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,542 reviews

Family atmosphere

Joining RE/MAX real estate central alberta was the best move I ever made. The Realtors are self employed but the staff is salary/casual. Wonderful place to work for, flexible hours, strong management support. Family oriented so Family comes first.

Pros

Flexible Hours, minimum supervision

Cons

Some long hours but that is to be expected in the position I was in.

Horrible brokerage

I’m not bashing all of remax but don’t ever apply at the Windsor location!! I worked there just shy of two mos. worked my tail off, showed up early every day and was very proficient. I was then let go abruptly because I requested reduced hours due to remote learning for my child during a global pandemic !!!!! They have zero empathy or respect for anyone but themselves and do not care for others.

Cons

No Plan for new agents,expensive membership,

Terrific people work there, from the help desk to admin, but there is no plan for a new agent to join the company. You are on your own to learn alghout you have to pay a very high monthly RE/MAX fee membership, but you don't get any benefit. The nature of the job is commission-based, so without support and training, you end up with high monthly payments and no hope to get any training to help you start your business. I recommend asking any real estate company what program they have before you join them. With my new broker I have a business plan and many other benefits and lower monthly payments.

Pros

well known company

Cons

lack of training plan and high monthly cost, no start up kit

Great work environment.

Great work environment, professional, competitive and driven. You earn how according to the work you put in.Work culture is friendly and supportive.

Pros

Flexi Hours.

Cons

Work on the weekends.

Travail agréable

En travaillant comme adjointe administrative je restais dans le mĂȘme domaine de l’immobilier que jamais et je m’assurais d’un salaire rĂ©guler.Car le travail d’agent immobilier demande beaucoup de dĂ©penses afin de gagner les premiers dollars. Donc faire de la tenue de livre qu’aucun agent aime faire .... je le faisais avec une joie

Pros

Salaire régulier

Cons

Aucun a moins de ne pas aimer faire des chiffres

productive, fun,

starting at 800$ a month for the Re/max fee alone with no office. Re/max is one of the most expensive brokerage in Qc. But its one of the most well know brand in Qc

It's a fun place to work but very clicky

I had an over all good experience working with Remax. I did however find it extremely clicky, also high class individuals which was actually nice to work around don't get me wrong as their agents had impeccable drive and were mostly all really nice people.

sign your personal life away

sign your personal life away, and start being a slave to your customers, great money if you want to live to work long hours and ungrateful industry. learn time management. pressure to take many useless sales courses. Cost of operation $$$$

Pros

money

Cons

no life

Depends on location

As with all other real estate brokerages, the admin positions are basically the same. There's not that much to it. I think your experience largely varies depending on your location and the staff and management at that location. My first location was great. Staff and management was great. I can't say the same for the second location which is why this rating is so low. The job is easy, you don't get paid much for that reason. There's not much of a path to advance. That's all there is to the job.

Assez bien comme entreprise en général.

Chaque banniĂšre est un franchisĂ© diffĂ©rent. Donc le bureau et la culture du ce bureau est bien souvent reflĂšte les valeurs et philosophies du propriĂ©taire d’agence.

Pros

Professionalisme

Cons

Competition plutot que collaboration

Jobs at RE/MAX

See more jobs

Excellent place of employment

Flexibility in work hours, on call hours. Great work/life balance Many opportunities for growth and education. Amazing culture and no hierarchy in leadership.

Needs multi-tasking skills to be efficient, presentation and representation are important for the company

The typical day usually starts off slow and then picks up in the middle of the day. You are required to meet relatively high standards when dealing with clients as their first interpretation of the company image is seeing the client service specialist first. Besides presentation, you have to manage most of the calls and be able to do various tasks at a time if you don't want to lose track of your work.

emploi avec beaucoup de défi

si vous aimez vous surpasser et travailler fort c'est un emploi pour vous

It was a good job, I learned alot. I was able to shadow the realtor and help in many diverse real estate related duties. i was able to work flexible h

I enjoyed the job very much. It was challenging, and great for my experience level; I was able to learn more about the industry and business as a whole.

Easy part-time job for a student

The job isn't difficult at all once you get the hang of things. Great job for students. You don't have anyone from management looking over your shoulder so you must be comfortable working by yourself.

Environnement compétitive mais agréable

En temps que courtier nous sommes constamment en compétition les uns avec les autres, mais nous nous entendons tous bien.

Awesome place to work

Great opportunities for growth. The culture and support is amazing. Always fun and friendly competition. I really enjoy how collaborative the office is. Amazing place to work.

Working with Buyers and Sellers

Enjoyable to assist people in purchasing or selling their home. Guiding them though the process to make it as stress free as possible. The best part about the job is meeting new people and forming friendships.

The training was spectacular and the sky is the limit!

If you have excellent sales and interpersonal skills, the sky is the limit! Read, learn and immerse yourself in the Remax community, your choice selling community and the Real Estate community...you will succeed with the unrivalled success of Remax!!

Bien

Le travaille chez remax est trĂšs bien lĂ -haut vfks DVD le d jf

Pros

Bon salaire

Cons

Dure

Specific office was awful to work for

Treated unfair, called "just a receptionist". No chance for advancement, high expectations, a lot of taking with no giving. Long hours without compensation, talked down to. Uncomfortable work environment. This experience is office specific keep in mind.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RE/MAX. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.3K