RE/MAX

RE/MAX Employee Reviews

Found 422 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,936 reviews

Great place to work with extras like going to hockey games and Christmas bonuses

I felt like I was working for a family. I learnt something new everyday. Interacting with the realtors was exhilarating and always interesting. It’s a fast past world and I liked that. My 15 years with re/max was the best experience of my working career.

Pros

Going to special events working 9-5 weekend off

Cons

Sometimes could be stressful

Toxic/poor upper management

Great agents but poor upper management that don’t care about employees. Low pay and next to no raises.

Horrible brokerage

I’m not bashing all of remax but don’t ever apply at the Windsor location!! I worked there just shy of two mos. worked my tail off, showed up early every day and was very proficient. I was then let go abruptly because I requested reduced hours due to remote learning for my child during a global pandemic !!!!! They have zero empathy or respect for anyone but themselves and do not care for others.

Cons

No Plan for new agents,expensive membership,

Terrific people work there, from the help desk to admin, but there is no plan for a new agent to join the company. You are on your own to learn alghout you have to pay a very high monthly RE/MAX fee membership, but you don't get any benefit. The nature of the job is commission-based, so without support and training, you end up with high monthly payments and no hope to get any training to help you start your business. I recommend asking any real estate company what program they have before you join them. With my new broker I have a business plan and many other benefits and lower monthly payments.

Pros

well known company

Cons

lack of training plan and high monthly cost, no start up kit

Family atmosphere

Joining RE/MAX real estate central alberta was the best move I ever made. The Realtors are self employed but the staff is salary/casual. Wonderful place to work for, flexible hours, strong management support. Family oriented so Family comes first.

Pros

Flexible Hours, minimum supervision

Cons

Some long hours but that is to be expected in the position I was in.

Great work environment.

Great work environment, professional, competitive and driven. You earn how according to the work you put in.Work culture is friendly and supportive.

Pros

Flexi Hours.

Cons

Work on the weekends.

Fast paced

Busy high end real estate office. Employees worked collaboratively. No opportunity for advancement unless you obtained a real estate license and had a proven record of sales.

Favouritism and overly emotional environment

I thought I was walking into a great company, only to find out that if you haven’t been there for 5 years or more you’ll be treated like you don’t exist. The Executive/Personal Assistants and Administrative department spend their days gossiping about their bosses and all the new hires, and will stop at nothing to get you into trouble for things that aren’t true, so watch your back with everybody, very cliquey environment, so good luck developing any workplace camaraderie, you’ll be treated like you won’t last anyway, so why make any attempt to get to know you. Unless you’re management you get no perks of any kind, there is only one visible minority in a management position.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Big turnaround

Travail agréable

En travaillant comme adjointe administrative je restais dans le même domaine de l’immobilier que jamais et je m’assurais d’un salaire réguler.Car le travail d’agent immobilier demande beaucoup de dépenses afin de gagner les premiers dollars. Donc faire de la tenue de livre qu’aucun agent aime faire .... je le faisais avec une joie

Pros

Salaire régulier

Cons

Aucun a moins de ne pas aimer faire des chiffres

Terrible

Management is so unorganized, it took forever to get anything signed off on. The owner is all talk and hype, no actual support. It was like working for a sleazy car salesmen. They cut corners on everything and their strategies are awful. They encourage staff to blast out content without providing actual value. Maybe they would do better if they stopped trying to be the “cool” office and just focussed on real estate. Even their agent training sessions are improvised on the spot. Would not recommend, and if you do work there don’t expect your pay cheques to say the right numbers.

Cons

Bad boss, unorganized, always trying to cheap out

Jobs at RE/MAX

See more jobs

Emploi parfait pour étudiant

Travail sans stressCourtier très gentilMilieu de travail agréable

Pros

Collations gratuite

Cons

Pas de pause, pas de diner

productive, fun,

starting at 800$ a month for the Re/max fee alone with no office. Re/max is one of the most expensive brokerage in Qc. But its one of the most well know brand in Qc

It's a fun place to work but very clicky

I had an over all good experience working with Remax. I did however find it extremely clicky, also high class individuals which was actually nice to work around don't get me wrong as their agents had impeccable drive and were mostly all really nice people.

sign your personal life away

sign your personal life away, and start being a slave to your customers, great money if you want to live to work long hours and ungrateful industry. learn time management. pressure to take many useless sales courses. Cost of operation $$$$

Pros

money

Cons

no life

fast paced envirnoment

You have to be on the ball. Enjoyable co-workers and staff, flexible hours. lots of different locations in the GTA close to the public transportation.

Depends on location

As with all other real estate brokerages, the admin positions are basically the same. There's not that much to it. I think your experience largely varies depending on your location and the staff and management at that location. My first location was great. Staff and management was great. I can't say the same for the second location which is why this rating is so low. The job is easy, you don't get paid much for that reason. There's not much of a path to advance. That's all there is to the job.

Assez bien comme entreprise en général.

Chaque bannière est un franchisé différent. Donc le bureau et la culture du ce bureau est bien souvent reflète les valeurs et philosophies du propriétaire d’agence.

Pros

Professionalisme

Cons

Competition plutot que collaboration

Excellent place of employment

Flexibility in work hours, on call hours. Great work/life balance Many opportunities for growth and education. Amazing culture and no hierarchy in leadership.

Needs multi-tasking skills to be efficient, presentation and representation are important for the company

The typical day usually starts off slow and then picks up in the middle of the day. You are required to meet relatively high standards when dealing with clients as their first interpretation of the company image is seeing the client service specialist first. Besides presentation, you have to manage most of the calls and be able to do various tasks at a time if you don't want to lose track of your work.

emploi avec beaucoup de défi

si vous aimez vous surpasser et travailler fort c'est un emploi pour vous

Excellent Real Estate Brokerage

One of best Real Estate brokerages to work for in Ottawa. One of the largest brokerages in the city. Professional, innovative and supportive management team. Agents are great to work with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RE/MAX. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.5K