RE/MAX Employee Reviews

Found 262 reviews matching the search See all 1,976 reviews
Beware of applying
Real Estate Assistant (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON2 February 2019
I recently was hired for this exact position with an agent Eli Nassour out of the Barrie Remax office. I met with him and had numerous phone conversations and he offered me the position. To which I was very excited. I resigned from my company where I was employed for 23 years! I was to start the next Monday as he told me he needed me immediately. Monday came and went then Tuesday, mid Wednesday I finally heard from Eli nassour and he said. I’ll be honest I’ve been thinking about moving towards Newmarket and right now there is not a position available for you.
Be very aware that this i is not the agent hiring for this position but I can tell you it is exactly the posting I applied and was hired for!!
Pros
Cons
Eli Nassour
Fun Place
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 January 2019
Had real great experience working here. Staff was good, Managers were superb and the general environment was exceptional to work. Was really happy!! Kudos.
Productive workplace
Adjointe Administrative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC11 January 2019
Highly invested in successful business strategies, communication was very solid, dynamic atmosphere, very friendly. The employer was dedicated to succeed and offered potential compensation should the employee assist in the business success. However the compensation was always given with conditions that made it difficult to acquire.
Pros
Always included in events, sociable atmosphere
Cons
pay did not justify work
assistant/sales
Hostess and sales representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC4 January 2019
I have my Degree in Real Estate and worked in the industry for 9 years. I learnt a lot about business, negotiation, organization,sales
& after -sales and customer service.I built a really strong work ethic.
Pros
learnt so much
Cons
competition is fierce
Supportive and flexible workplace
Office Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lloydminster, AB27 December 2018
I worked at RE/MAX as a high school student, the environment was very friendly and extremely flexible. The owners of my location put a very high emphasis on education and made sure we were always busy. If all of my work for the office was completed, I was expected to complete my homework at work. This allowed me to excel in school, while still earning extra money and learning a strong work ethic. I thank RE/MAX of Lloydminster for my strong work ethic and ability to juggle multiple assignments at once, completing them all before the deadline.
Pros
Friendly staff, Encouraging Managers, Flexible hours, Uplifting Environment
Cons
Quiet on weekends, Few hours
Exhausting but rewarding
Home staging assistant (Former Employee) –  Sussex Centre, 50 Burnhamthorpe Rd2 December 2018
This job was both physically and creatively demanding. The job requires you to be able to move furniture, and give your opinion/suggestions whenever the professional stager asks for it.
Okay job
Gestion des inscriptions (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC27 November 2018
The pay is not good for the amount of work you must do, depending for which broker you work, some dont apply themselves to their work and dont take it seriously. Sadly.
Great Workplace
Front Desk Receptionist/Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 November 2018
Really enjoyed my office, co-workers and agents. everyone had a great attitude and it was always a wonderful atmosphere to work in. Learned a lot about real estate.
Good
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 October 2018
Great brokerage to work with. RE/MAX Twin city is well-managed, up-to-date with excellent support staff, training opportunities and great camaraderie among colleagues.
great office
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON11 October 2018
great office and family to be part off. lots of leads and high fee's but work hard and lots of training every month to succeed. great offices throughout the city
Pros
leads
Cons
nothing is free
A great company for the focused REALTOR
Team Member agent (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC28 September 2018
ReMAX allpoints office has one of the best managements teams I've ever seen. They are inspiring, motivating and eager to assist their REALTORS. They have created a great culture of positivity and support. If you are an ambitious agent looking to take your career to the next level you will find the tools you need there. If you are a new agent looking to gain experience and knowledge you can find several excellent teams that you may be able to join.
Great Work/Life Balance
Administrative Professional (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK18 September 2018
I always knew exactly what was expected of me, received regular feedback, was given time off whenever I needed it, and was mostly treated like an adult which is bizarrely rare these days. There was a lack of good communication, however, which made time management an ongoing problem as you were not afforded the opportunity to plan ahead adequately.
Pros
autonomy, free coffee/tea, my own desk
Cons
poor communication
Tout le monde est de bonne humeur.
Réceptionniste (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 September 2018
comme une famille,le monde est là avec le sourire.
Pros
C'est comme une famille, milieu agréable à travailler
Cons
aucune assurance médicaments ou autres.
Office Manager / Assistant (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB11 September 2018
Remax is a fantastic company to work for! The atmosphere is great, people are friendly and a good working life balance. I definitely recommend working there.
Assistant and Secretary (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 September 2018
RE/MAX is a very busy and challenging environment. The people are enthusiastic and hardworking. I found it to be a conducive environment for me. Working there gave me a lot of experience when it comes to dealing with people.
Good working environment
Real Estate Broker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 August 2018
I was a new agent and the hardest and most interesting part of the job was to learn how to succeed, the most enjoyable part was to socialize and to meet new people.
Love remax
Real Estate Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON7 August 2018
As a realtor, you are running your own business. RE/MAX provides me with amazing sources as well as administrators. Prestigious office atmosphere to meet and greet clients.
Amazing training, great management.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON7 August 2018
The kind of company you want to grow with for years to come. Genuinely hard-working, driven and kind-hearted admin staff and agents. The company culture is professional, light-hearted and always challenging.
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Bonnyville, AB1 August 2018
I start off a day with appointments, followup calls
my colleagues are very supportive to each other
the hardest part of the job is long hours and enjoyable part of the job is meeting different kind of people
fun place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON31 July 2018
work flexible
approach new clients
promote any new listed houses, condos
collaborate with real estate agents
create flyers
take initiative to contact clients
Pros
flexible
Cons
high sales target

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RE/MAX. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2