RE/MAX Realtron Realty Inc. Brokerage Employee Reviews

Great place to grow and build your career
Sales Support Team Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 November 2019
I have been working here for over a year, and the amount of support and encouragement I have received from all levels of management is impressive. Even when the company is busy, managers take the time to check in on you andĀ ask how things are going and if there are ways that they can support you better. Having coworkers who are hard-working and pleasant, and managers who value your input and believe in work-life balance, makes a big difference when you are going to work somewhere everyday. There are also opportunities to take on additional responsibilities and move into other positions as the company grows, and I look forward to working with this company for a long time.
Great place to work, excellent company culture
Full-time Administrative Support (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON6 September 2019
I have worked at Re/Max Realtron for 3 years and love working here! The culture was a complete contrast from my old job as work place balance is encouraged & allot of opportunity for advancement. The company has grown in terms of numbers however the owners still know who everyone is! Some staff have moved up in the company to become Sales Support Managers which is awesome. Management is very down to earth, approachable and understanding.
Pros
Office BBQ's, Company holiday party paid for in full (including your guest!), Nice staff and Management
Cons
No real cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RE/MAX Realtron Realty Inc. Brokerage. Our community is ready to answer.

RE/MAX Realtron Realty Inc. Brokerage Reviews by Job Title