RDTS Merchandising & Sales

Clear
2.9Pay & benefits

companypaytimestoreteamjobmanagementhour

No comment

There’s not much to say, you get your assignments and they are usually the same ones week too week.I should have received benefits but didn’t, because even though I ended working full time hours they said I was hired on as casual, and they didn’t change my status.

Drive 2 hours, in your own vehicle for 2 hrs work

Drive 2 hours, in your own vehicle for 2 hrs. work, pretty much sums it up.Merchandising work.Little direction.typical day was 2 hrs. maybe of work.Drive 2 hours, in your own vehicle

Pros

lots of time off

Cons

lots of time off

Insights into RDTS Merchandising & Sales

Areas for improvement
  • Supportive environment
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness

Good wage rate, No hours!

Costed more than what I've earned in my whole career with RDTS.Supportive supervisor.Lack of supplies.Expect better results.2-3 hours a week. That's all.

Pros

Quick hiring

Cons

Travel 150km in your own vehicle to work for 2 hours.

Environnement décontracté

Très relaxe, pas trop exigeants tant qu'on sache faire le strict minimum, horaires et boss assez flexibles, et souvent des coworkers bien sympathiques. Mais bon, faut s'adapter à travailler jamais à la même succursale et se déplacer à différents endroits. C'est pareil pour le nombre d'heures qui varient d'une semaine à l'autre, donc la paie n'est jamais pareil, bonne chance pour tenir un budget ! 😅

Pros

Pas de vrai boss sur place

Bon emploi

Je travaille chez RDTS depuis 2 ans et j'aime l'ambiance de travail, l'horaire flexible et le fait que chaque jour est différent.

Pros

Superviseur présent, assurances collective

No organization for out of town

Had to stay in horrible accommodations because of no pre-bookings Supervisors overworked and underpaid changed travel meals to be paid at a later date instead at the time of travel I spent 2 days with only water because I had no money

Ok

It's ok, flexible hours, friendly team, mostly working alone, easy reporting, variety of clients, you have to be a self starter a you need a car for this job

Emplois intéressant

Tout fonctionne à distance. Rapport en ligne, feuille de temps en ligne. Emploi non routinier . Journée toujours différente .

Pros

Journée toujours différente

Cons

Salaire, communication, heures non garantie

Feel like a mushroom

Great people who I work with directly. However the head office has a major disconnect from it’s in field staff. Definitely need to work more with in field staff. Lack of training.

Pros

Flexibility of schedule

Cons

Low wage( they call it salary) no paid vacation, no incentives

RDTS merchandising

This company always gives you good instructions, if you have any concerns you always have someone you can contact and get information from them. they are reasonable when it comes to time management and pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RDTS Merchandising & Sales. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement