RDTS Merchandising & Sales

RDTS Merchandising & Sales Employee Reviews

Canada25 reviews
Ok
It's ok, flexible hours, friendly team, mostly working alone, easy reporting, variety of clients, you have to be a self starter a you need a car for this job
No organization for out of town
Had to stay in horrible accommodations because of no pre-bookings Supervisors overworked and underpaid changed travel meals to be paid at a later date instead at the time of travel I spent 2 days with only water because I had no money
Excellent PT work in merchandising
Awesome support. Excellent documentation. Easy to receive and send communication for immediate resolutions. Very useable computer applications which make completing duties quite easy.
Very casual
Was a good work experience, I was able to fit this role into my schedule to accommodate my young school age child. Pay wasn't fantastic, but was nice to get outside the home. Would recommend this company.
travail a temps plein
Bon esprist d'equipe
Bonne encadrement du chef d'équipe
Pros
travail du lundi au vendredi seulement et de jour
Cons
aucu avantage social
Part time job but full time headache
If you love micromanagement this is the place for you. Although it is part time you will spend your time off responding to excessive emails and returning to stores for free. You will not be paid for your drive time or klms. You will be tracked on your personal phone by punching in and out while in store and paid on that time only. The worst merchandising experience I have ever had.
Pros
You can quit
Cons
Micromanage
pays on time and what you earn
Very good company I wish I have never parted from them if they call me back now I will go. there is lots of room for advancement and once you can work listen and learn you can get far within the company. its a fun company to work with and the teams you get to work with can be fun
Pros
you get you breaks and lunch times on time you leave work on time
They listen to their employee
Management has changed and they listen to their employees and give more training and communication is better than other company. Supervisors calls and comes in the field very often.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at RDTS Merchandising & Sales?
Emplois intéressant
Tout fonctionne à distance. Rapport en ligne, feuille de temps en ligne. Emploi non routinier . Journée toujours différente .
Pros
Journée toujours différente
Cons
Salaire, communication, heures non garantie
Très bonne ambiance de travail
Très bonne compagnie dans laquelle il est agréable de travailler
Un journée de travail typique
Tout les plans des travaux de la journée sont prêt
Pros
travailler a son propre rythme
Cons
autre travailleurs indécis et oblige de refaire le travail a son goût personnel et non professionnel
the company do not invest in there employees,
Company has a good culture but lacks good management and the employers should try to invest more in there employees , lack of training and development .
Pros
job flexibility
Cons
short hours and low pay, lack of employees training and developments
not satisfied
So pathetic environment
not good

Hate it

very bad

sucks

bad

hate

too bad

so trouble

feed up

done
Feel like a mushroom
Great people who I work with directly. However the head office has a major disconnect from it’s in field staff. Definitely need to work more with in field staff. Lack of training.
Pros
Flexibility of schedule
Cons
Low wage( they call it salary) no paid vacation, no incentives
An excellent Opportunity that I remain grateful for.
My work began as a temporary position for a store rebranding. During this time I was invited to be part of the team on a full-time basis. I was given the opportunity to work in dozens of stores throughout Western Canada. I was given the opportunity to work on specific projects and travel a little. In time I was given the opportunity to implement specific resets, again travelling as needed. In time I was needed in Calgary as a Team Lead in a service-related aspect.
environnement de travail très agréable
Une très bonne ambiance de travail.
Un travail relativement simple et qui occupe bien une journée de 8 h de travail.
RDTS merchandising
This company always gives you good instructions, if you have any concerns you always have someone you can contact and get information from them. they are reasonable when it comes to time management and pay.
quiet ,low key job
i really enjoyed working for this company ,i liked the fact that the bosses were always coming into the stores and making sure we had everything we needed for the cleaning and maintaince
Productive and flexible workplace
A great opportunity to work with a great company, excellent training, while learning as you go. Very friendly and helpful management. Glad to be a part of the team.
Pros
Get to make your own schedule
Cons
Easier when you have your own vehicle
good job
You get to travel all around the lower mainland so every day can be different. it was a great job just became too physical.
very big project management company
it has to deal with a lot of planning, lifting and setting of plan graphs use for building. it was fun work with rdts because it made me to meet alot of people and also made me a better team player. it helped me to grow in my career line in project managment
Pros
nice company and alot of socila relationship with new people almost every day
Cons
nile