RDTS Merchandising & Sales
3.3 out of 5 stars.
Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

RDTS Merchandising & Sales Reviews with Jobs

Review this company
Job Title
All
Location
Canada33 reviews

Ratings by category

3.7Work-life balance

Sort by

HelpfulnessRatingDate
Showing all 33 reviews

No comment

Indeed featured review

The most useful review selected by Indeed
There’s not much to say, you get your assignments and they are usually the same ones week too week.I should have received benefits but didn’t, because even though I ended working full time hours they said I was hired on as casual, and they didn’t change my status.
Was this review helpful?

Belle expérience

Je viens de passer les 2 dernières années et j'ai adoré. Superviseur attentif et compréhensif, belle flexibilité d'horaire, jamais routinier.

Pros

Flexible Humain Diversifier
Was this review helpful?

Insights into RDTS Merchandising & Sales

Based on 3 survey responses
Areas for improvement
  • Supportive environment
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness

Administration déconnecté

Une administration déconnecté de la réalité des employés sur le terrain, se vante de belle valeur et manigance dans l'ombre pour manipuler les situations à leurs avantage au détriment de leurs employés. Se tien régulièrement sur la ligne au niveau des normes du travail.
Was this review helpful?

Easy going flexible hours minimal supervision

Happy to work for them with minimal supervision and flexible schedule. I go to certain stores and straighten out products accordingly to prices sometimes we have to do resets accord to planograms
Was this review helpful?

Drive 2 hours, in your own vehicle for 2 hrs work

Drive 2 hours, in your own vehicle for 2 hrs. work, pretty much sums it up.Merchandising work.Little direction.typical day was 2 hrs. maybe of work.Drive 2 hours, in your own vehicle

Pros

lots of time off

Cons

lots of time off
Was this review helpful?

Rate your recent company

Share your experience to help others

Good wage rate, No hours!

Costed more than what I've earned in my whole career with RDTS.Supportive supervisor.Lack of supplies.Expect better results.2-3 hours a week. That's all.

Pros

Quick hiring

Cons

Travel 150km in your own vehicle to work for 2 hours.
Was this review helpful?

Environnement décontracté

Très relaxe, pas trop exigeants tant qu'on sache faire le strict minimum, horaires et boss assez flexibles, et souvent des coworkers bien sympathiques. Mais bon, faut s'adapter à travailler jamais à la même succursale et se déplacer à différents endroits. C'est pareil pour le nombre d'heures qui varient d'une semaine à l'autre, donc la paie n'est jamais pareil, bonne chance pour tenir un budget ! 😅

Pros

Pas de vrai boss sur place
Was this review helpful?

Bon emploi

Je travaille chez RDTS depuis 2 ans et j'aime l'ambiance de travail, l'horaire flexible et le fait que chaque jour est différent.

Pros

Superviseur présent, assurances collective
Was this review helpful?

Belle experience

Je travaille chez RDTS pour le programme IMAGINE depuis quelques mois maintenant et les gestionnaires sont très aidants et les collègues sont toujours prêts à nous aider.

Pros

On apprend beaucoup

Cons

Ca va bien jusqu’à maintenant
Was this review helpful?

Environnent de travail assez désagréable avec certaines personnes.

Le texte dans l'offre d'emploie ne correspond pas vraiment a la demande et l'exigence du poste.

Pros

J'en es pas trouvé

Cons

Pas de personne entraîner pour entraîner les nouveaux.
Was this review helpful?

No organization for out of town

Had to stay in horrible accommodations because of no pre-bookings Supervisors overworked and underpaid changed travel meals to be paid at a later date instead at the time of travel I spent 2 days with only water because I had no money
Was this review helpful?

Excellent PT work in merchandising

Awesome support. Excellent documentation. Easy to receive and send communication for immediate resolutions. Very useable computer applications which make completing duties quite easy.
Was this review helpful?

Ok

It's ok, flexible hours, friendly team, mostly working alone, easy reporting, variety of clients, you have to be a self starter a you need a car for this job
Was this review helpful?

Very casual

Was a good work experience, I was able to fit this role into my schedule to accommodate my young school age child. Pay wasn't fantastic, but was nice to get outside the home. Would recommend this company.
Was this review helpful?

travail a temps plein

Bon esprist d'equipe Bonne encadrement du chef d'équipe

Pros

travail du lundi au vendredi seulement et de jour

Cons

aucu avantage social
Was this review helpful?

Part time job but full time headache

If you love micromanagement this is the place for you. Although it is part time you will spend your time off responding to excessive emails and returning to stores for free. You will not be paid for your drive time or klms. You will be tracked on your personal phone by punching in and out while in store and paid on that time only. The worst merchandising experience I have ever had.

Pros

You can quit

Cons

Micromanage
Was this review helpful?

pays on time and what you earn

Very good company I wish I have never parted from them if they call me back now I will go. there is lots of room for advancement and once you can work listen and learn you can get far within the company. its a fun company to work with and the teams you get to work with can be fun

Pros

you get you breaks and lunch times on time you leave work on time
Was this review helpful?

They listen to their employee

Management has changed and they listen to their employees and give more training and communication is better than other company. Supervisors calls and comes in the field very often.
Was this review helpful?

Emplois intéressant

Tout fonctionne à distance. Rapport en ligne, feuille de temps en ligne. Emploi non routinier . Journée toujours différente .

Pros

Journée toujours différente

Cons

Salaire, communication, heures non garantie
Was this review helpful?

Très bonne ambiance de travail

Très bonne compagnie dans laquelle il est agréable de travailler
Was this review helpful?

Un journée de travail typique

Tout les plans des travaux de la journée sont prêt

Pros

travailler a son propre rythme

Cons

autre travailleurs indécis et oblige de refaire le travail a son goût personnel et non professionnel
Was this review helpful?

Want to know more about working here?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RDTS Merchandising & Sales. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Overall rating

Based on 33 reviews

Ratings by category

3.7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2.9 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
3.2 out of 5 stars for Management
3.3 out of 5 stars for Culture

Compare RDTS Merchandising & Sales with

  • Companies
  • RDTS Merchandising & Sales
  • Employee reviews