RDA Employee Reviews

it was good over all
Volunteer Work (Former Employee) –  Australia26 February 2019
it was a wonderful environment and lovely people to be around. i would love to continue if i had a working with children's cheque. i really enjoyed myself while it lasted
Pros
friendly people
Cons
Couch can get a bit rude at times
fun friendly place
Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, Suffolk28 January 2019
I volunteer at the RDA and enjoy all the time I am there, it offers freedom of what you do and don't want to do. as well as teaching you any skills that are needed.
Pros
choice of hours
buen ambiente de trabajo
Mozo farmaceutico (Former Employee) –  Barcelona provincia22 October 2018
Trabajo bajo mucha presión. El buen ambiente de trabajo lo hacia mas ameno.
cadre de travail
Poseur menuiserie (Former Employee) –  Île-de-France15 July 2018
le cadre de travail et bien
au sein de cette entreprise j 'ai réussi à perfectionner mes aptitudes
ainsi que les techniques utilisées
aussi j ai beaucoup apprécié la rigueur des collaborateurs
Enjoyable but challenging work
Horse care (Former Employee) –  North Berwick22 February 2018
Typically I would spend an afternoon at the stables helping out by maintaining horse gear and tending to the horse's needs, eg feeding, grooming. Usually, work goes by quickly as it is busy and mainly manual work. I learned how to care for and act around the beautiful horses, I also learned a bit when I occasionally interacted with the riders. the hardest part of the job was mucking out fields when the weather was poor, it could get very unpleasant when outside in the rain for such long hours. In my opinion, the best part of the job was getting to be near the horses, it is also very rewarding to see that the effort you put in makes the experience so special for the riders.
Pros
free teas and coffees
Cons
outdoor work when very cold
Empresa en crecimiento
Radióloga (Former Employee) –  Lanús, Buenos Aires27 January 2018
RDA es una empresa sin una estructura sustentable, tiene las condiciones para ofrecer un gran potencial pero le falta organización.
Pros
Nuevas tecnologías
Cons
Mala organización
amazing
Volunteer Worker (Former Employee) –  Scropton15 January 2018
Such a lovely place. Very welcoming. Listen to their staff and customers. Not a dull moment. you get to meet lots of new people and everyone was fantastic..
Fun workplace
Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Bishop Auckland, Durham12 October 2017
Adore working here , atmosphere is amazing enjoy every single part of my working day , the horses and children are so well behaved and the lesson are extremely cheap , would really recommend.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere
Cons
Gets quite tiring
Fun and rewarding volunteer work
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Chartham, Kent18 July 2017
Very friendly people work there and it is an amazing feeling helping disabled riders.I have volunteered multiple times there and no time is the same, always something new happening.
Lovely charity based company
Voluntary Worker (Former Employee) –  Truro9 January 2017
RDA is a charity and is based in Cornwall I worked voluntary I think I was there for just under a year and I only pulled out due to getting there transport was a very big problem as I live in Bodmin and the job was based just outside of Truro. The days I went was twice a week as that was the days they were open.
Pros
You at to bring your own lunch
Cons
Varied hours
Excellent company, very rare
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX2 January 2017
RDA is without a doubt the best company I have worked for since graduation. Managers are practicing attorneys or advanced business degree holders with decades of practical & profitable business experience both are actively engaged in the transfer of knowledge to the employees without reservation.

Salary is above competitive levels within the energy industry for like minded positions, projects are interesting and necessary for profitable projects.
Rda
Volunteer at Riding for the Disabled (Former Employee) –  Drum, UK22 August 2016
Working at RDA provided me with useful skills in communication that i could transfer to any job in the future. It also provided me with skills in animal care as well as caring for children with a wide range of disabilities.
RDA was a part-time job while I was working on my instructors license.
I had a territory where I sold products. (Former Employee) –  Duncanville, Rockwall , Dallas.18 July 2016
The company was nice to work for but the territory I had had pros and cons as to the traffic and distance to the salons. I am grateful to have had the chance to learn more about the variety if products RDA sold since I later became an instructor where that knowledge was helpful.
not very good work place
Horse Groom (Former Employee) –  Barnsley31 May 2016
Typical day at work was the same thing over and over again, mucking horses out, riding horses, cleaning the horses, and sometimes helping the disabled ride there horses. assessments were need to be done.
Cons
long hours, not enough pay
Dierenambulance
servicedesk medewerker /chauffeur/bijrijder (Former Employee) –  Haarlem8 February 2016
Kwam smorgens binnen en begonnen uiteraard met koffie onderwijl kreeg ik te horen wat er snachts gebeurt was en vulde dan de formulieren in de ordner en bekeek de dieren die in de vriezer lagen of de sticker goed was en of hij of zij goed was ingevrorgen. De chip uitlezen deed mn hogere collega. Verder zat ik alleen nam de telefoon aan en deed administratie voor de chauffeurs. Later ben ik zelf chauffeur geworden waar ik met de bus dieren ophaalde die bv naar de dierenarts moesten voor behandeling of dieren die door mensen gevonden waren om die weer naar hun rechtmatige eigenaar terug te brengen.

Het moeilijkste van de baan was dat als er iemand was die zijn of haar hond of kat moest laten inslapen en ik die bij moest staan.
Pros
fijne collega`s
Cons
eigenlijk geen maar als t moet de dode dieren
Always something different
Field Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Pinellas Park, FL4 November 2015
Depends on the day. When I am present in a store, I always do a store check first, make sure bread is fresh, all product is in date and cleanliness of the store. I talk to managers make sure that they are ready and prepared for their day. I always do a line up before peak hours with all staff to educate and motivate the team.
I see a different store each day when in the field. I make sure I am always available for emergencies. I do have an office day. That is the day I get all weekly paperwork done which include entering weekly sales, and coding bills for our monthly P&L's. I also assist our controller, we rotate our daily banking for QuickBooks and keeping track of company money to make sure all bills are paid and if a transfer of fund is needed. I love all my employees they are all unique and bring something different to the table. I manage 5 managers and 70 crew members between my 5 stores. The hardest part of my job.... is being in the office because I love to be hands on with the staff. The most enjoyable part of my job is training, working on the line and making sure my customers are getting the BEST service they have ever had.
Pros
most weekends off
Cons
no healthcare
Satisfying.
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Ellon, SCT22 July 2015
Do- Walk or run with horses.
Leant- Patience with people of all walks of life.
No managing of business.
Other volunteers were great people.
Hardest part was being in the cold.
Knowing you've made someone happy and the horses are happy too.
Pros
Horses
Cons
Cold
Rda
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Feilding, Manawatu20 July 2015
A very positive thriving environment to volunteer in. Friendly, confident volunteers who always treat you with respect and provide their skills to help those in need.
it's a good place to work.
Class B CDL Machine Operator/Clean Up Foreman (Current Employee) –  Citronelle, AL6 April 2014
It's a good place to work.I enjoy coming into work everyday.
hard work long hours
Yard assistant (Former Employee) –  Hemlington, ENG7 October 2013
get to work clean feed prepare for work help and teach other people and finish what people had left direct and prioritize jobs for the rest of the day or night
i learned what it takes to run a yard and what u need to do to get it dun
every one was nice and would give you something to get on with
maintaining the necessary energy levels to get the job dun
feeling like you are needed and making a difference
Pros
free coffee and tea
Cons
long hard hours