RCS CONSTRUCTION Employee Reviews

Good group of people
MARKETING & SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Bedford, NS11 July 2019
Nice colleagues, all very friendly, maybe not the ideal industry for marketing but everyone is very welcoming and helpful. Dogs sometimes visit on Fridays too
Unprofessional
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Dieppe, NB25 June 2018
What kind of company tells a new college graduate they are hired and to come to work on a certain date and then, when the person arrives on that date, abruptly tells the eager grad that he, in fact, does not have a job? Yes, this really happened. Despite the graduate being in constant contact with the supervisor, this did happen. No wonder young people move to Alberta.
good place to learn the basics of construction
Laborer/Operator (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS26 October 2017
great guys learned a lot of crucial construction basics and relevant information with my time at RCS while they're mainly a project management company they have laborers and carpenters as well.
Pros
easy work ( for the most part )
Cons
awful pay
A very nice place to work.
Skilled Labourer (Current Employee) –  Moncton NB1 June 2016
Fun and always something to be done. I learn something ever day. Management and co-workers are hard working and easy to get along with. I like everything about the job.
Pros
working with good people.
Cons
sometimes hours are a little long.
Challenging and informative
SUPERVISOR ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL4 February 2014
This job consisted of the construction of a new commercial steel structured building.
This job experience provided me with knowledge of the real world construction industry, delays, schedule conflicts, and budgets. This job was related my my field of study, Civil Engineering Technology, and I was challenged with various tasks that were relevant such as surveying, quantity take-offs and estimates, and analyzing technical drawings. I was also involved in the on site meetings between the workers, sub-trades, and owners, which happened once every two weeks to ensure proper communication between all parties involved. Any changes in the scope of work were discussed, as well as the progress thus far.
I enjoyed performing my best in my field of study and being a part of the RCS team.
Pros
supportive work environment
Cons
slow days
great work place good people
Laborer (Former Employee) –  26 topsail court, bedford, ns18 December 2013
I started off every shift with rcs doing hot work permits signed setting up equipment and meteials for the night and then working alongside my fellow employees the management was very kind helpful and easy to work for and always eager to help, the most enjoyable part of the job was the finished product that we all as a team were proud of.