RBRO Solutions

RBRO Solutions Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
There's always room for learning and growth, every day is different and challenging in a good way. Management is supportive and company always trying to do things to recognize their employees.
Pros
leaving early before long weekend, working from home when needed, flex hours
Small but expanding successful family oriented co. Established. International. Working from home options available for varied positions. Great location. Great work environment. Senior Management very personable and approachable.
A typical day at work in this company included arriving at the office more than an hour before anyone else to begin an extremely long day. You are then treated with the requirement of working extra hours when the software that they develop does not work and the clients systems experience catastrophic failures and you are tasked with cleaning up the mess.
Helpdesk- support first, and make sure all priority tickets done,
Support, support users issue if there any help desk can't resolve it

System Admin- make sure all system and network up on running, and monitor our event view if there any issue within the server or netowrk (access issue, security, disk issue, OS, apps, Network issue)

Project- working with the project
RBRO was a great company for me to earn my IT Sales "stripes" with. The owners are sincere in their efforts to help and the company has a great knowledge and experience base.
We were in a team of 5 people an d we were given 3 modules from the set of the project to work on. It was a great experience to learn and come across a new work.enviroment under an experienced, well versed team manager. He was always enthusiastic to teach us new things and tricks in a technology. I have learned many things which will be helpful in my career.