RBG Security Inc.

RBG Security Inc. Employee Reviews

Canada12 reviews
Good company although limited sites.Opportunity for growth not sure yet, been working just 2 months but full-time, hoping there will be trainings or room for advancement. Work life-balance, not great but comes with working shifts and nights. Management is supportive and very responsive.
I am writing of behalf of my former employer RBG Security. I worked for RBG from 2015 to 2019. I started as a guard and was promoted 3 times during my tenure. I finished as a Site Supervisor at which time I left to continue my education. They are a smaller company which is good. Previously I worked for some of the larger security companies were I was just a number where my hard work went unappreciated. Their management is engaged, their technology is beyond what I've seen before, very advanced and user friendly which helped me significantly with my daily tasks. There was never a dispute with my pay and my payrates were always beyond my expectations. They are now expanding outside the GTA which is a good thing. A highly recommended security company!
Mis-Management, No Training, Good for nothing, No seniority increase, no reward for hard work, Cheating overtime hours, No promotions, no fair Judgment for employes, no benefits.
Pros
never
Cons
long hours cheat over times
Joined 2 months ago. Love working with the company understand employees needs. Working with this company is best. Cooperative staff everything on point..
A good company to start where you get training of each and every aspect that is required in security jobs. It's well organised management is very helpful and responsive . Working environment is very friendly and supporting.Supervisors are quite helpful and this company possess good locations in toronto, where you get lots of love from the residents that encourage and motivate you to wok efficiently.
Pros
Good locations to work
good environment it is fun job to do concierge was a fun job to do. sites are great . people were really cool and friendly. supervisor who train are really good. the management helps you a lot.
I worked at RBG for 1.5 years. They hired me with no security experience and trained me throughout the year. They treated me well. I have since taken on another job as a result of this position and am grateful to rbg for their support. I helped my friend get a job at RBG and he also likes working there.
Pros
A good environment, good health benefits, and good management
Cons
My supervisor was too strict
I worked for RBG for a couple years. No serious complaints. Other then no benefits, and very low pay. The clients often had the last word in complaints regardless of their legitimacy.
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Entitled clients, low pay, no benefits, office is nearly impossible to find
This company is different than every other security company I've worked for. Pay rates are higher but not great. Management communicates well and listens to my needs. Cool technology which makes my job easier and less stressful. My brother and friend are now working at RBG and they enjoy this job as well. One downfall is that they are only in Toronto not in the surrounding cities, RBG should expand.
Pros
understand employees needs
Cons
RBG give chance to intermediates. The office staff amazing. Its a good place to start up. They offer swing shifts also they have convenient sites. One can start anytime.
Pros
Amazing office staff
Newer Company to the industry.. have no concept of loyalty to the employee.. constantly make promises but won't keep them.
Pros
can't think of any
Cons
can't get a permanent site