RBD Construction Ltd Employee Reviews

Apprentice Plumber (Current Employee) –  Alberta17 July 2018
Plumber (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB16 July 2018
Happily Employeed
4th year apprentice (Former Employee) –  St. Albert, AB11 July 2018
I must say the owners (husband & wife) are very caring, upbeat, fair, friendly & easy to work with. They are very good to all the staff and they take care of them. The work is balanced but can be fast paced at times. The pay is good! The owners believe if they take care of the staff the staff will take care of them (the business) and it works. Time off is never a problem when needed (doctors appts, vacations, etc). Strong core values and beliefs which are followed through on by everyone in the company. I've worked on multiple sites, with multiple different crews, and the one thing that's consistent is the passion.
Pros
Caring management, good pay, time off requests approved almost always, passionate employees
Journeyman Plumber (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB5 July 2018
Productive and fun
3rd year apprentice (Current Employee) –  St. Albert, AB20 June 2018
Great people. Good learning experience. Hands on training. Inspiring leadership. Fun environment. Good benefits. Sometimes have to work out of town. Effective managers - they want to see you succeed, but in return you have to work hard. Hard work pays off.
A positive workplace like a second family
2nd Year Apprentice (Current Employee) –  St. Albert, AB25 May 2018
Been at RBD Construction for 2 years now, love every minute working here, it is like having a second family. Its one job I enjoy waking up and going to work. The guys you work with though are generally a good group of guys and are pretty knowledgeable. Office staff is friendly, and management is approachable and will take the time to listen.
29 May 2018

Thank you for your review. Here at RBD Construction we pride ourselves in the supportive, and positive behavior our employees display and hope that we inspire others to do better. I'm glad you can be apart of our family-like environment and continue to love working with us.

plumber (Former Employee) –  St. Albert, AB15 May 2018
I had a great experience working here
Journeyman Welder (Former Employee) –  St. Albert, AB11 May 2018
An excellent company to work for. Great people, good projects, very fair, generous benefits, safety orientated. It's a fast paced-productive environment but with the family-like atmosphere in the workplace it makes work enjoyable. Teams are normally small, but great group of people to work with. Nothing bad could be said about my time with the company. They have offered to help my overall construction knowledge and paid for training courses. The most difficult part of working there would be the occasional long work hours, but that was made easy because of the professionalism of my co-workers and the friendships that were made here.

If you're there to work and do your job I can garuntee you'll have a great experience!
14 May 2018

We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience working at RBD Construction. We agree! We are lucky to have great people working for us. Best of luck to you, and thank you for sharing your time and skills with RBD Construction.

Great place to start out
1st year apprentice (Current Employee) –  St. Albert, AB11 May 2018
A friendly work environment where everyone is helping each other, and the company has doors open for when you have questions. It's a fast growing company and they have great employee benefits. The owners really care about who is representing their company and believe in an inclusive safe work environment for everyone. I'm fortunate to have started out at RBD Construction, I have learned a lot working for the company and I really enjoy it.
Pros
Friendly and helpful staff, good benefits, huge emphasis on safety, Company cares for their employees, Company will pay for your safety training courses, Get employees anything they require
Cons
Doesn't really have flexible hours
14 May 2018

Thank you for working for us. RBD Construction is glad to hear that you are happy with where you are. We hope that we can continue to help you grow.

Mechanical (Former Employee) –  St. Albert, AB16 June 2017

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RBD Construction Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7