RBC Employee Review

Administrative Assistant (Full-time) (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC21 February 2017
Level four officer.

International Center was beautifully set up by the bank, to coordinate the import export business and foreign remittances incoming and out going from and to the branches as well directly with the clients(several) of the main branch in Montreal.

I served about 20 major clients of the main branch and still have pleasant memories. Trained in India and applying here was the greatest thing!

Though conservative environment the relationship with fellow employees was just great, as I used to help them to complete their daily work by answering their questions promptly. As a checking officer for part of their work in my section I did my best to keep comfort levels great with them giving the freedom to ask me any job related questions without hesitation and get cleared of their doubts to be better performers.

On a daily basis I had to relate with about 20 employees which was great. Enjoyed the job! Still miss it after 31 years!
Pros
Earned
Cons
Hard work!

Other RBC Employee Reviews

Supportive work environment.
Credit Card Advisor (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 June 2019
Managers are incredibly supportive of you even if you're facing mental health problems. Lots of support from the start of training even through when you hit the floor. I would recommend working here if you don't mind starting on a late shift.
Pros
workplace environment
Cons
starting hours
Friendly people
Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 June 2019
I am a member of the RBC Student Ambassador Program at NorQuest college and for 20 hours of volunteer work per semester, we earn $200 each. We work at events that require door greeters or service people to direct guests to where they need to go. I enjoy working with others and volunteering as I get to meet new friendly faces each time and it helps to build relationships within the community at school.
Pros
Free gifts and gift cards
Cons
Experience beautiful social events

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RBC. Our community is ready to answer.

51.4K