Play YouTube video button

RBC Employee Review

Good workplace culture with nice benefits
Operations Agent (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC18 July 2019
RBC truly cares about its employees, and provides a multitude of fun activities inside and outside of the office to keep everyone entertained and involved. Life at the office is enjoyable, although the work can be tedious.

Other RBC Employee Reviews

Excellent workplace
Sr. Project Manager/Scrum Master (Current Employee) –  200 bay street18 August 2019
Excellent workplace, senior management and team to work for. bank has good policies and procedures for new comers. Good benefits and discounts for all employees.
Amazing Company
Disability Claims Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 August 2019
I have worked at RBC for over a year now, and have had the best time working there. There are many opportunities to advance in when you put in the effort and maintain a good work-life balance it pays off in a few weeks - months depending on what you are trying to achieve.

Management - The management was amazing, had bi-weekly one on one meetings with my manager, to discuss any issues, work increase or decrease, and just generally anything. And any issues that I would have with other people I would let my manager know and they would deal with it without involving me.
Pros
Alot of perks, and benefits
Cons
Work can be stressful at times.