Tell me about your self.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years.
What are your strengths.
Answered - ASSISTANT TO V.P. ROYAL BANK (Former Employee) - Bay and Front Street
Time management abilities, sales aptitude, teamwork, risk management, salary expectations, ability to multitask
Answered - Expert CSR, Control Custodian (Former Employee) - Saint John, NB
Most of the questions were about experince
Answered - Outbound Sales Representative (Current Employee) - Toranto
Not applicable. This was not RBC Insurance
Answered - Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
Your customer service skills
Answered - CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
They don't it's volunteering
Answered - Food Service Worker (Former Employee) - Ottawa, ON
- current level of experience of handling claims
- what type of claims do you currently handle
- what is your salary expectation
- where do you live
- what was your most complex file and how did you handle it
- if you had to pick a weakness what would it be
- if you had to pick a strength what would it be
- what do you know about RBC Insurance
Answered - Auto Claims Adjuster, Lvl 3 (Current Employee) - Calgary, AB
What is their commitment to succession planning?
Answered - Branch Manager (Former Employee) - Ajax, ON