They didn't ask any job related questions, which I thought was odd. It was a group interview and whoever was the loudest and/or put on a show was what they are looking for. Basically you had to sell the person next to you who you never met before. Then a Dragons Den selling an item theme. They aren't looking for people who care about Customer Service or the Customer. That was clear at the interview when nothing pertained to that.
Tell me about your self.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years.
What are your strengths.
Time management abilities, sales aptitude, teamwork, risk management, salary expectations, ability to multitask
Most of the questions were about experince
Not applicable. This was not RBC Insurance
- What is the overall interview experience at RBC like?Learn more about interviews at RBC
Your customer service skills
They don't it's volunteering
- current level of experience of handling claims
- what type of claims do you currently handle
- what is your salary expectation
- where do you live
- what was your most complex file and how did you handle it
- if you had to pick a weakness what would it be
- if you had to pick a strength what would it be
- what do you know about RBC Insurance
What is their commitment to succession planning?