Great! The people were very nice creating a very positive work environment.
The work environment is efficient, but quite sterile and boring. There is a lack of any team spirit or camaraderie. Definitely one of the most boring work environments I have experienced.
Diversity and people friendly.
Very friendly, would a change of environment. being there 9 years
Fast paced and hard work. I loved it. They push you to make sales and then tell you it wasn't enough
- Close knit like a family
- Communication with managers
The company is a big company and the one I work for is located in China Town, so most of my customers were Chinese.
One rbc team work
Stressful due to high sales targets. Must be willing to work in high pace work environment.
- Why did you leave your job at RBC?24 people answered
- What are the working hours at RBC?16 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at RBC?9 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make RBC a better place to work?8 people answered
- How about the interview session with RBC? Is there any useful tips?8 people answered
- What would you suggest RBC management do to prevent others from leaving?8 people answered
- What is the interview process like at RBC?8 people answered
- Does RBC require background check?7 people answered
- Do you have to have a Computer Science degree for success in Information Technology or is a diploma …7 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at RBC? What are the steps along the way?7 people answered