I was asked to go to a group interview. I had never been to one. Within minutes you're asked to write then communicate to everyone about why the person next to you would be a good fit for RBC. Then there's the Dragons Den theme group presenration which has nothing to do with anything. Basically they are looking for fake actor type individuals. Customer Service experience and integrity means nothing. Brush up on your acting skills.
Pleasant and zhort
Very calm and comfortable. They love to hear examples related to every question asked
Many rounds and overrated. It's basically a sales pitch.
With all interviews, present yourself in a confident manner in your abilities.
It is a contract role so i had only one stage of interview which was conducted by a panel. I got the result within a week
Interview process: one person initially then a panel.
Great no useful tips but be honest and be yourself
- Why did you leave your job at RBC?24 people answered
- What are the working hours at RBC?16 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at RBC?11 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at RBC?9 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make RBC a better place to work?8 people answered
- What would you suggest RBC management do to prevent others from leaving?8 people answered
- What is the interview process like at RBC?8 people answered
- Does RBC require background check?7 people answered
- Do you have to have a Computer Science degree for success in Information Technology or is a diploma …7 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at RBC? What are the steps along the way?7 people answered