Yes, I do have a Computer Science degree but I think they accept you with just diploma or with experience
A diploma and experience is acceptable
Success is within the person. If you are built for success you will succeed. it is the will to succeed and the goal to success that will shape the road ahead for the person. If certification and degrees and diplomas are the path to success then yes they are critical otherwise knowledge and experience will pave the way. It will boil down to the person's attitude towards success.
Experience is fine.
No, but willing to learned new skill
No I do not have degree in Computer Science. I have worked on a computer for many years and proficient in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Why did you leave your job at RBC?24 people answered
- What are the working hours at RBC?16 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at RBC?11 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at RBC?9 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make RBC a better place to work?8 people answered
- How about the interview session with RBC? Is there any useful tips?8 people answered
- What would you suggest RBC management do to prevent others from leaving?8 people answered
- What is the interview process like at RBC?8 people answered
- Does RBC require background check?7 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at RBC? What are the steps along the way?7 people answered