Raytheon

Raytheon Employee Reviews in Calgary, AB

Raytheon Canada was a great company to work for. I learned a lot in the 20 years I was there and was able to advance my career. They have a great online education system to help create new skills.
Pros
good work enviroment
Raytheon has high security protocol within the building and in document security. Management is team focused and works well in the environment. There are continuing activities to promote team work.
Raytheon is a company that really does make it's employees feel like family. The benefits and salary were very highly competitive. The hardest part of the job I would have to say were the long hours and month end. It was not uncommon to work 14 -16 hour days during that time.
The workplace has a good atmosphere and fun people. The job can be repetitive and not much changes. There is not much room for advancement and the company is top heavy on Management.
Pros
fantastic home/workplace balance
Cons
risk adverse, and stuck in their own paradigm of thinking, Technical staff is typically paid less than administrative
Through Raytheon I added many skills to my resume, here are a few: ITAR & Dangerous Goods Training, EVM Certification, PMP level I, Cost Analysis Training, Foreign Corrupt Practices Training, IT Security Training. Plus I hold a Govn't Secret Level II Clearance.
Raytheon has very good salaries and excellent benefits. Good knowledgeable employees, Positive working environment
Raytheon offers many opportunities and a challenging workplace. Very close and strong team work exists among engineering and technicians. Supportive management.
Pros
everything was good with this company.
Cons
nothing i can think of.