Raytheon
Raytheon Employee Review

Worst company to take over nws

13 November 2020
Was called and offered a Warehouseperson job in my hometown, told my start date and wage.Received a call a few days later saying there was a miscommunication, and I was denied the position due to Raytheon hiring a less experienced individual who had previously been with the prior company Nasittuq Corporation, this individual had to be repeatedly sent to NC North Bay Ontario to be retrained and retrained in Warehouse duties, this individual is now the LSS Manager, lmaoAlot of buddy buddy and family hiring in this area.Raytheon has not been adhering to the mandatory hiring and training of Aboriginal individuals either!!! Apparently the federal Government cannot or will not enforce this!!Bad company to have our national security run in the North!!!Hope they soon lose the contract for NWS!!!
1.0Job security/advancement
18 February 2021
Assembler Technician (Current Employee) - Midland, ON
If you enjoy working with your hands this is a great place to work. I've learned a lot there and enjoy the people I work with. I like the pace it definitely makes the day go faster if your on the right job.
Pros
Good benefits paid vacation and sick time
Cons
stress and overtime
16 February 2021
Supervisor (Former Employee) - Oakville, ON
Excellent working environment, sense of belonging, employees are encouraged to learn new jobs as well as submit new ideas which if used employee will be compensated financially, safe working conditions, excellent benefits such as profit sharing, medical and company will also pay for post secondary education if it is similar to current job status.
Pros
free coffee, free work clothing, 2 free safety boots per employee per year
21 January 2021
Bear and wildlife monitor/ security (Former Employee) - Inuvik, NT, Yukon, Tuktoyaktuk,NT, Northwest Passage, Nunavut
Because of the isolated locations, being placed with the crew I was, I really lucked out. There was some exceptional members that made my 11 weeks in the Arctic a great experience.
Pros
experience the Arctic and some of the northern culture.
Cons
isolated and away from home for long stretches.
  1. Worst company to take over nws