Raytheon
Raytheon Employee Review

Very professional with good work life balance

29 May 2018
A lot of good business structures in place resulting in productive and generally satisfied work force. In many ways they had taken the time to design the product architecture well from the start which meant that the very complex product got be developed efficiently.
27 April 2013
Same role
Sr. Software Engineer (Former Employee) - Richmod, BC
Professional work environment with a lot of chances to grow. Everyone is high in skills set and ethics. I worked there as if I owned the company. Still miss working with Raytheon.
Cons
work is based on projects
6 February 2019
Same location
Software Engineer and Manager (Former Employee) - Richmond, BC
Richmond (Canada) office was an exception and was not indicative of other sites. At the time I was there, working on the Canadian Automated Air Traffic Control System (CAATS), my colleagues were from all over the world and were super smart. Forced me to raise my game in order to progress my career. Challenging, and fun. Great management who had your back and supported you. Work culture was very team based and team work was the highest value. It was definitely all for one and one for all. Was devastated when Raytheon Corporate shut us down in 2006 and certainly had no respect for the US exec team in the way it was done. My ratings are for what was our local Canadian management. If I had to rate corporate then it would not look good.
Pros
Great people and local management
Cons
Corporate management
18 February 2021
Assembler Technician (Current Employee) - Midland, ON
If you enjoy working with your hands this is a great place to work. I've learned a lot there and enjoy the people I work with. I like the pace it definitely makes the day go faster if your on the right job.
Pros
Good benefits paid vacation and sick time
Cons
stress and overtime
  1. Very professional with good work life balance