Raytheon
Raytheon Employee Review

18 February 2021
If you enjoy working with your hands this is a great place to work. I've learned a lot there and enjoy the people I work with. I like the pace it definitely makes the day go faster if your on the right job.
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Good benefits paid vacation and sick time
Cons
stress and overtime
25 April 2019
Same roleSame location
Assembly Technician (Former Employee) - Midland, ON
It was good very clean fun some times mostly friendly people. I like to learn new things about what the product I'm working on. I enjoyed some of my supervise person
Pros
extra breaks
Cons
repetitve
10 September 2019
Same location
Logistics associate/ Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) - Midland, ON
In my 12 years at Elcan, i have seen people get away with bullying, harassment and just having a bad attitude everyday. Even if an employee were to escalate their complaint to management or HR, it was always just swept under the rug. I worked hard for that company, and when i left after 12 years, my salary was entry level. the benefits are great! Management not so much. As well as the HR department, not one of them is approachable by any means. Because our dept filed a complaint against a member of management, one of the HR team members called us a bunch of complainers and our complaint never got resolved, or even looked into. Great job security. This job is cut out for a single individual with no kids or family, and can work unlimited overtime any time they ask. If you are flexible and have no life, Elcan is the job for you!
30 June 2019
Same location
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Midland, ON
I wouldn't recommend it. Not progressive. Elitist culture. No room for advancement. Town is not very welcoming to strangers not a lot to do in the community unless you're retired or like to drink.
Pros
Money
Cons
Everything other than money