Raytheon
Raytheon Employee Review

Excellent company to work for, they encourage learning new skills

16 February 2021
Excellent working environment, sense of belonging, employees are encouraged to learn new jobs as well as submit new ideas which if used employee will be compensated financially, safe working conditions, excellent benefits such as profit sharing, medical and company will also pay for post secondary education if it is similar to current job status.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
free coffee, free work clothing, 2 free safety boots per employee per year
14 May 2014
Same role
Overhaul Supervisor (Former Employee) - Calgary, AB
The workplace has a good atmosphere and fun people. The job can be repetitive and not much changes. There is not much room for advancement and the company is top heavy on Management.
Pros
fantastic home/workplace balance
Cons
risk adverse, and stuck in their own paradigm of thinking, Technical staff is typically paid less than administrative
18 February 2021
Assembler Technician (Current Employee) - Midland, ON
If you enjoy working with your hands this is a great place to work. I've learned a lot there and enjoy the people I work with. I like the pace it definitely makes the day go faster if your on the right job.
Pros
Good benefits paid vacation and sick time
Cons
stress and overtime
21 January 2021
Bear and wildlife monitor/ security (Former Employee) - Inuvik, NT, Yukon, Tuktoyaktuk,NT, Northwest Passage, Nunavut
Because of the isolated locations, being placed with the crew I was, I really lucked out. There was some exceptional members that made my 11 weeks in the Arctic a great experience.
Pros
experience the Arctic and some of the northern culture.
Cons
isolated and away from home for long stretches.
  1. Excellent company to work for, they encourage learning new skills