Rayonier Advanced Materials
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Rayonier Advanced Materials Employee Reviews

Having education and lots of experience and training in the field moved 14 hours from down south For FT work only to find out once up I’m a spare list
Pros
3 months straight training in mill to no hours!
Cons
Union supports management decisions even tho management isn’t part of union
Working at Rayonier Advanced Materials, have me the opportunity to learn some skills that I hadn’t learned or been exposed to at any other job. My co-workers where friendly and very helpful
Pros
Pay-benefits/ opportunity to try different jobs in different departments
The training was not given for such a important job at a chemical company. Company lighting at the guard post very seldom worked properly. The gate would stick open and after months of me writing this problem on my daily report, it was never repaired.
Pros
Easy
Cons
It enough training, rough culture
Benefits are terrible but pay is good. If you don’t enjoy being home then work here. Shift work is hard working 7 days straight and only having one weekend off a month.
HR did not support our payroll team.
I lost 3 employees in 3 months and I took over their work, they took too long to hire replacement... I had to take care of finding 2 employee myself, and HR refused to get a third one.
Hard work very demanding, individuals within this company have to be very detail, alert, have the desire to be a team player. Days and nights can be challenging rotating shift, long extended shift for coverage. Putting in hard work with this company can be rewarding but time from home can be sad.
Work is steady, overtime is as much as you want sometimes and sometimes none but always get a 40 hour check. 12 hour schedule is a plus but the insurance is not.
Was hired on a 1 year contract. Told multiple times they would hire me on full time. But when the time came, Manager went away and I was left to work all thru Christmas alone. My last day, no other employee or manager were present. So, I just left.
Outstanding company would recommend employment there and have great teamwork. This Company puts safety first. I was there on temporary assignment would have to continue working there.
very family orientated and overall enjoyable. Management is great to work with and respect my opinion. Feel valued here. I enjoy labour relations and working with union can be challenging yet rewarding.
Fun and exciting place to work that provided much autonomy to learn from the experience, talented leadership provided amazing insight into the HR realm.
Rayonier environment was very positive and my peers were helpful and enthusiastic and great to work with. Executives were warm and encouraging. Some managers were helpful while others didn't provide much support to assist in getting issues resolved to allow you to get more done but overall a positive work experience.
I am very grateful to have worked with a great company like Rayonier. This was a great and rewarding opportunity for me! I would definitely recommend others to this company. There are a lot of intelligent and outgoing individuals here that don't mind going that extra mile to assist.
Finishing room sucks. If a person gets the chance to leave and go to another department it is very much advised to do so. Management is awful in that department. Always blaming the employees for everything and it is the lowest paid department.
Pros
descent pay.
Cons
management, long hours
I worked for Rayonier for over 3 years , it is not a bad job to have, the biggest Con was the shifts, there isn't time to spend with your family... other than that.. your good
Pros
money
Cons
everything else
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rayonier Advanced Materials. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9